Preface

Hey~

Thank you for taking a look at my story 'A head's conviction', I hope you will like it and it inspires you to read the entire story. 'A head's conviction' is a story that I have been playing around with for years, changing chapters rewriting the entire thing and so on. But this is the version I am happiest with and would like you all to read.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have chopped the chapters in smaller pieces to make it better readable on wattpad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank my cousin -LarissaJansen- because she always pushes through and inspires me to finally do something more than just read for myself. If you would like to read more stories that are from our family I definitely suggest her stories, she even got a book published! A little side note is that her stories are in Dutch.

I want to thank Trudex because she read through all versions of my story and always keeps motivating me to keep writing. Besides that she gives great feedback.

I would also like to thank Ziyad, sadly we are no longer in contact but you have always been my muze to write and this story was heavily inspired by you.

I would like to thank my mom for pushing me to keep going and to do something with my stories.

Finally I want to thank PeachButts for giving me the last bit of inspiration that I needed to finish my book in the right way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course I would also like to thank you, the reader of my story, for picking my story to read. Hopefully you will enjoy it, if you have any comments or feedback I would love to hear it! For now I want to wish you a lot of fun reading my story,

With love~