2 - Introduction + Q & A

If you don't know what shifting is and/or its perks, continue reading. Otherwise, you may skip to the next chapter.

• • •

Before we start the Q&A, I want to explain what shifting is first. The practice of shifting realities entails shifting your consciousness from your current experience/Current Reality (CR) to another reality, specifically your desired reality (DR). Others might say that shifting is basically lucid dreaming but, most members of the shifting community would say that it's far more intense and realistic than just a dream. 

Now that we have that covered, let's move on to the Q&A/Question and Answer

• • •

Question and Answer

Q: Will I get stuck in my DR?
A: No you will not, you can create a safe word so you can go back to your CR but other than that, no you cannot get stuck in your DR.

Q: What is a script?
A: A script is mostly for jotting down stuff that will occur in your DR. You can jot down the information you want for your DR.

Q: When can I shift?
A: You can shift at any time in the day, I recommend doing it at night.

Q: Do I have to have a script for shifting?
A: No, you do not but it is very recommended to have one, it's your choice!

Q: What are shifting methods?
A: A shifting method is basically a method you can use to shift to your DR, you can even create your own method. (methods will be listed in the next chapter

Q: How long will it take me to shift?
A: It is different for everyone. You may listen to subliminals to help with your shifting, you just have to believe you can shift and you are fully capable of shifting.

Q: What is a subliminal?
A: A subliminal can help you change your beliefs, behavior, limitations, habits, negative thought patterns and/or emotional patterns. The affirmations can also help you in various ways.

Q: What is a Waiting Room?
A: A waiting room (WR) is basically a "room" between realities. You can go there before going to your DR to gather your thoughts, do your script, relax, etc. Fyi, you don't really need to do this.

Q: What are the signs that I am shifting?
A: Floating,  itchiness, urge to move, heavy breathing, shaking, twitching, rapid heartbeat, muscle spasms, tingling feelings, seeing white under your eyelids, smelling things from your DR, hearing voices, numbness in your limbs, etc. If you are worried about the symptoms, let them happen, they are good.