Chapter 11 / Visit from the past

The next morning

A gray car approached Penny's house. A slim, black-haired man with brown eyes and casual clothes stepped out of it quietly. It was still early, but he knew Penny and knew, that she wasn't a long sleeper. He rang the doorbell and waited for her to answer. 

Penny was still sleeping and not alone. Sam lay next to her. When they heard the doorbell, they both woke up. Sam was already to get up, but Penny stopped him. "Lie down, Sam. I'll open the door. Is probably a package", Penny said and gave him a quick kiss, before she going down to the door. She opened it slowly and when she saw who was standing there, she fell away from the faith... Her Ex-boyfriend!

"What are you doing here and who did you get my adress from?!", she asked angrily. "Ähmm .... Nice to see you too? Your best friend Ellie gave me this. She said, that you wanted to see me again. So I came as fast, as I could", Alex explained cheekily. 

"Why do you think I want to see you again, idiot!? And besides, you don't have the right to stand here in front of my door, just because someone else claimes, that I want see you. That's the biggest bullshit!", Penny only got angrier, when the memory caught up with her.

"You're right, joy sounds different. But I won't leave this place, until I have what I want", he said and went into the house. "Wait, what do you think you're doing!? You don't have to be in my house at all", she said angrily. It annoyed her that he is here.

"Nice hallway. Are those your colleagues on your wall? They look very nice", Alex commented the pictures on the wall. "Didn't you hear me!? Get out of my house!", Penny screamed so loudly, that Sam woke up suddendly and carefully got up to understand what was going on down there.

"You cheated on me! I can't understand why you even dare to come near me. If I were you, I would be ashemed to show up here and want me back. You're ridiculous! Get out of my life", she shouted desperately.

Sam had heard enough and wanted to go down, but he realized, that he was missing something. "I only have my boxer shorts on. Where are my clothes?", Sam muttered and started looking for his clothes in Penny's bedroom. He found his pants under her bed, but there was no trace of his shirt.

"It must have been down in the kitchen, when we got here", he sighed. "Okay, then just shirtless. Whoever is down, there has to deal with it. Penny needs me now!" Sam stormed out of the bedroom and walked quickly down the stairs. Until, he finally got the door and saw Penny trying to get a black-haired man out of her house.

"What's going on here?", Sam asked confused, as he put a hand on her waist. "What's this guy doing in your house? And why is he not wearing a shirt?", Alex asked angrily. "He is my boyfriend. And you can imagine why he's not wearing a shirt! Are you leaving now?!", she asked again in a louder tone.

"I will not go now! You have a man in your house, without telling me anything? Then why did you want to see me again? You're a real snake!", Alex said seriously and walked closer to Penny. "Woah stop! Not a step closer! Otherwise you'll have to deal with my fist", Sam threatened as he paused.

"I'm a snake?! You cheated on me with my sister! And I didn't want to see you again. On the contrary, I never wanted to see your face again!", she said angrily with tears in her eyes.

"He got what!?", Sam asked seriously and looked grimly at him. "A few yeary ago, Alex and I were together. Until one day, I softened him with my sister. Since that day, I never wanted to be in a relationship again. Well, until I met you. You made me love again, loving you!", Penny explained cautiously.

"Ugh... Sorry buddy, but Penny doesn't love you. She's lying! I've known her longer than you have. And her best friend even told me that. And you know that best friends always tell each other everything", Alex grinned angrily. "And you know, that you're not welcome here, which is why I'm kindly asking you to go now! Otherwise, I'll have to do it another way", Sam threatened him again. Alex was getting nervous, so he decided to leave.

Remember Penny, you will regret leaving me! At the latest, when you realize it, that you have missed your chance with me", he smiled cheekly as he went out of her house. "Belive me, I won't!", said Penny, slamming the door.

"Finally he's gone", Penny sighed with satisfaction. Sam wrapped his arms around her waist. "Are you all right, my love? I will make sure, that he will never approach you again", he promised in a soft voice.

I'm fine, thanks to you. You always helped me, when I needed you, like today. I don't know, what I would do without you. And what I said is true. I love you, Sam! I've never felt more comfortable, then near you", Penny said gently, as tears began to run down her cheeks.

Sam turned her around, so she could look him in the eyes. "No words can describe my love for you! I'll never leave your side, no matter what", he said, as he rested his forhead against hers. "I love you, sweetheart!"

He kissed her gently and pulled her closer to him. "But now really, where's your shirt?", laughed Penny. "You know exactly where it is", he grinned crookedly, while she blushed.

"Why did Ellie say that anyway? I mean, how did she get that?", asked Sam. "I don't know. I didn't really say anything about him", Penny explained. But suddenly Sam's phone is rang. "My phone is ringing in the kitchen", he noticed and together ran into the kitchen.

"Hello Elvis, is everything ok? ....... Elvis speak more slowly ..... What why? ....... I think it's to late for that Elvis, but thanks for the warning. I'll see you later", said Sam and hung up. "What did Elvis want", Penny asked curiously.

"He wanted to let us know, that Alex was going to show up. And that Ellie orgenized it, that we should be careful", said Sam worried. "Why should Ellie do that? She's my best friend, at least I thought", said Penny a little sadly.

"We will find out! I promise to you"......

And that was chapter 11. I hope you enjoyed it :) What do you actually think, how it will go on? Do you think Penny will forgive Ellie? I'm trying to update quickly. Have a nice day and stay healthy ;)