𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶

『 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 』

『 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 』

missing someone is one of the most painful things in life.

everytime you miss someone, theres a silent ache in your heart which is just unbearable.

and the saddest part of missing comes, when you know the person is somewhere on this earth, but you can still not meet him. you can not look into his eyes and explain how badly you want him at that point of time.

what it feels like is not easy to describe in words. recalling something about the person, you happen to laugh and in no time, sometimes even as you laugh, you taste your own tears.

the more you want to avoid the thoughts of that person at that time, the more thoughts pop up in your mind.

sometimes you want to cry out loud and sometimes you will feel like sitting quietly and just recall those moments when you spent some beautiful moments with him.

missing someone is the sweetest yet the most heart breaking pain.

and jungkook knew what it felt like.

it's been six years since his boyfriend had left him and he was still missing him. jungkook just wasn't able to get over taehyung.

and it was frustrating. even after six years he was still longing for this one person.

he had no idea where taehyung was. he didn't know if he was even still in seoul or if he left the country. he didn't know anything about his whereabouts.

jungkook wasn't sure why he still cared.

because taehyung left him without any type of explanation; all of the sudden he was just gone. and that should have been enough for jungkook to hate him.

but he couldn't.

he couldn't hate his now ex boyfriend. it was impossible.

whenever he tried to convince himself otherwise, his mind kept repeating their lovely memories. there was not an ounce of anger inside of jungkook.

all he felt was pain that taehyung wasn't with him anymore.

he missed the way taehyung always giggled so happily after they kissed. he missed the bounce of his fluffy blond hair, when he skipped around the house in search for his lip gloss.

jungkook missed everything.

the way taehyung's eyes would turn into small crescents whenever he laughed to the way he clutched tightly onto jungkook whenever he was sad with his teary doe eyes.