Part Thirty-Two | Ice Queen (1/2)

Eva'Luna woke up and smiled when she saw Raven curled up in her lap. She looked to her side and saw the twins cuddled together as well. She placed the back of her hand on the dragons scaly torso and sighed. She hadn't been dreaming,she did need to find the ice queen.

"L-Luna..?" Raven mumbled,stirring awake. Eva'Luna let out a quiet laugh and moved his hair out of his face. She found it adorable when he just woke up. Raven stated at the dragon,trying to get a grasp of reality as Eva'Luna woke the twins.

"Morning,Luna!" Leila exclaimed,hugging the taller girl. Draven stared at the girls now noticing that Eva was about two inches taller than his twin. She was still shorter than him and Raven though.

Eva'Luna greeted them good morning before getting up. Glacier awoke soon enough and flew away. Eva'Luna frowned as she watched their new friend exit the area and then went over to everyone else. They were standing around talking about what they would do to get out of this place. Raven said that if he tried to fly out the second hole in the roof his wings would get to tired and drop him. It looked like it was about 100ft up.

Soon,Glaicer can back with a bag in his mouth and dropped it in front of Eva's feet before slipping into a sitting position. Eva'Luna giggled at the clumsy dragon before picking up the bag. There was a note inside next to a bunch of bread and fruit. 'Need these to get out,dearest! Come home soon,your sibling are worried about the dragon.' The note was signed by Kaitlyn Falls. She looked it over multiple times,it was her mother's hand writing.

She picked up a piece of bread and broke it apart,checking it to see if it was poisoned. After a while she handed each piece of the bread she broke apart to her friends and they all ate it. Once they were done Eva picked up a piece of steak that had its own note that read 'For Dragon' on it. She took off a piece for Glacier and fed him.

"How did Glacier find your mom?" Dra asked,looking at the note. "I'm not quite sure,I guess he is magical though...and he found me," Raven walked over to Glacier and touched his neck. Just then they heard an evil laugh from one of the tunnels. Everyone ascended down the tunnel that was lit up by ice crystals. Eva'Luna couldn't help but feel like she was in danger so she pulled out her staff and her friends did the same.

Raven made a small portal,but he wasn't powerful enough to make it bigger. After getting rid of his portal he continued to follow his friends. For once,him being paranoid was a good thing,because as soon as Eva stepped out of the cave Raven through his staff and stopped something from hitting her. Everyone looked at him and he just tried to check if she was hurt.

They all looked around for a second until they saw the most magical person walk into the room. She had an icy crown and gown. Her cape was made of snowflakes and it dragged behind her elegantly. She had icy blue hair and pale skin with white eyes. She gave off an evil aura though,and everyone kept their distance and stayed alerted.

"I've finally found you! I can't let you turn of age,so today we must fight," She stated vaguely. Eva'Luna gave her a confused look. The woman walked over to her and placed her finger on Eva's chin. Nobody moved.

"Sweetheart,I'm the Ice Queen,Queen Everest."