Part Two | Learning

Eva'Luna was an overall normal 14 year old girl, she had panic attacks every so often though, and it worried her siblings and mother. She acted as if it was fine, but her mother knew things and was trying so hard to keep that secret from her baby girl.

Mason saw his sister walking up the staircase with an annoyed look.

"Hey sister from another mister,what's up?" He asked and punched her shoulder playfully. She looked at him and punched him back, smiling.

"Mom won't let me out of the house again," she said rolling her eyes and opening the door to their room.

"Really? Again?! Your 14,I think you should be able to at least sit on the porch!" He said with a bit of anger.

"Calm down tiger,moms just overprotective. You know that." She responded with a sigh as she jumped onto her bed staring at the ceiling. Emily walked into the room and laid down next to her sister as Mason slouched in a bean bag chair.

"Actually, I heard mom say something about finally taking you outside when you turn sixteen." Emily said facing the smaller girl. "Really???" Mason and Luna said together. They all laughed and the two girls sat up looking at Mason. "We can sneak you out y'know,nobody needs to wait two  more years for anything!" Mason said with a smirk on his face.

"We would get in trouble if mom finds out,and what if I have a panic attack?" Luna said sternly.

"Sis,we pack an emergency kit! And I promise mom won't find out. Come on! It'll be fun!!" He said and grabbed her making her stand, he picked her hand up knelt down and kissed her hand. "Fineeee!" She said rolling her eyes. Emily giggled and immediately went to dress up Luna in cute clothing while Mason went to change himself.

"What about....this?" Emily said holding up an outfit.

(This and some jeans)

"Yeah,I love this outfit!" Luna said happily putting it on.

(Emily's Outfit)

(Emily's Outfit)

(Mason's Outfit)

(Mason's Outfit)

The three kids snuck out through the window at 8pm. It was a full moon,Eva'Luna felt odd that whole night. She never questioned it and instead just stayed with her siblings through the night. Life was so much prettier outside her house,she wondered why her mother never let her leave.

2 months later

Eva stared out her bay window,biting her lip and once in a while looking down at her notebook. She had found herself drawing the moon that was out late at night. She suddenly heard a knock on the door,her mother opened it and smiled. "Hey sweetie,I need to show you something," She said holding out her hand,Eva slowly stood up and took her mother's hand as they left.

They walked up a hill far into the woods. Eva soon could see a small shack in the middle of the, her mother had a smile on her face as she whistled a tune that calmed Eva down.

"Hey hey," A man said walking out with a huge grin on his face.

"Hello Jacob,this is my daughter..."

"Eva'Luna Falls,14 years old, Her mother is Kaitlyn Falls,you." He interrupted,he took Eva's hand and smiled. Eva looked at her mother and back at the man.

"Don't be shy sweetie,this is my best friend." Her mother said making Eva'Luna calm down a bit. "You'll be staying with him for a few days,he's taking you on a trip," "O-okay...just me and him?" Eva asked,her voice quiet. "Im sure Jacob has a few tricks up his sleeves," Her mother said,she then kissed the sweet girl on the head and waved goodbye as she left. "Bye ma..." Eva said and turned to look at Jacob.