Thirty.

~ addison pov

"Addison, Addison!! Everything is going to be perfect, okay? Please don't stress!" My mother asked of me as I held my crying daughter in my arms. She had been fussy all day and no matter how hard I tried to get her to sleep, she wouldn't do so. I knew all she needed was a nap, as did I to be honest.. but instead she wouldn't stop crying which only added to my stress.

Tonight was my rehearsal dinner and Bryce had gone out with the boys and Jacob to pick up their suits. They had been gone all morning as there were some issues with the alterations. We had also just received a call from Bryce's mother who let us know her flight had been delayed due to weather conditions. It seemed as if everything was falling apart.. we couldn't have our celebration without Lisa here, it just didn't feel right.

"Addison, please sit down, you are only stressing yourself out more." My mother asked. I shook my head, pacing back and forth before Bryce entered the room. "Bryce, what are you doing here?" I asked. He was empty handed with no suit, he couldn't be here, he had to be at the store.

Before he could even answer my question, he took Brynn into his arms, being able to calm her down as he rocked her back and forth. I let out a deep breath as she finally stopped crying. She always was a daddy's girl.. "Everything is being handled at the store by the boys. I got a call that you needed me, so I rushed over."

I frowned, as I apologized. Today was already stressful enough being that it was the day before our wedding, I didn't need him stressing over me as well. "You have nothing to apologize about, we're a partnership baby, I will always be here whenever you need me." He said sweetly, kissing me and then kissing Brynn's forehead as she had finally fallen asleep.

We both went to her room, putting her down in her crib before Bryce pulled me to our room. "Now tell me, what is wrong." he said, letting me vent to him. Tonight had to be perfect, everything had to be perfect. "Baby, my mother will get here and everything else will fall into place, okay? Please don't stress. All of this is because I want you to have your fairytale wedding, but I would marry you right here, right now in these sweats if I could." he said, making me giggle.

He hugged me, holding me for a moment before kissing my cheek. "Now, I am going to go call my mother and see if she has managed to get on a plane, okay? Please don't stress and call me if you need anything." he said, kissing me one last time before leaving the room.

I sighed as I sat down, needing to sit in my thoughts for a moment before returning to the madness that had become my home. We had a ton of family over for the weekend and everyone was currently running around. Although I expected this, I certainly hadn't prepared for what this would do to me with my anxiety. But I took a deep breath, reminding myself that nothing could ruin this weekend.

As I was about to leave my room, Mads entered, immediately running to me to give me a hug. I giggled as she jumped on me, both of us falling back into my bed. "The bride!! Ahh, I cannot believe that my two best friends are getting married tomorrow!!" She said, sitting up with a huge smile on her face.

"I know.. it's so unreal.." I whispered, all of this still just sinking in. I had gone through so much to finally get to this moment. All of the pain, the heartbreak, the toxic relationships I had gone through.. to finally meet my king, Bryce Michael Hall. He was worth the wait, he was worth it all. And I couldn't wait to finally marry him tomorrow.

"Now, a little birdie told me you are stressing out. And I don't want you to, okay? This weekend is yours. You are marrying your best friend and everything will be perfect, I don't want you worrying. That's what we are all here for!" She said, all of my girls entering at the perfect time. Dixie, Charli, Nessa, Avani and Amelie all came running in to hug me. I had chosen all of them to be my bridesmaids while Mads was my maid of honor.