Eleven.

~ bryce pov

"Bryce.. please get that.." I groaned as I turned around in bed, grabbing my phone that had been going off. We had gotten home extremely late from the rehearsal dinner and the last thing I wanted to do right now was talk over the phone as it was only 8am. But as I turned my phone around, I noticed that it was Sheri calling.

I immediately got up as my mind wandered to whether Jacob was okay. Why would she be calling at this time.. But in case it was bad news, I knew I had to take this in private. I picked up the phone and walked outside to the balcony, telling Addison to go back to bed before answering her mother's call.

"Bryce.. I am so sorry to call. But something just happened-"

"What Sheri, is Jacob okay??" She sounded frantic over the phone and I immediately went into panic mode.

"Yes, he is okay.. I'm sorry, I don't want to worry you, but Keith just stopped by the house.." What the fuck. We didn't even know that Keith was in Los Angeles. What the fuck was he doing showing up at my in-law's house?

"He wanted to see Jacob. He was really demanding. I had to call the cops on him in order for him to leave.. I don't know what to do Bryce, what if he comes back?" I shook my head as I heard her speak. I could hear the fear in her tone. I wanted to break something, anything, but my preference was his face. I wasn't going to let him harm or threaten my family.

"Pack up some stuff for the weekend and head to our house. You'll be safe there. I don't want you guys staying somewhere where he could return." I said, Sheri agreeing that was the best plan. She added that she thought he was on drugs, made sense.. he had to be on something to have that much courage to show up to their home.

Before hanging up, she asked me to please not share this with Addison. "She is so excited to be there with you, please don't let this ruin that." she asked of me. I promised her I wouldn't as I didn't want to ruin her trip either. If she knew about this, she would want to take the next flight home to assure Keith was nowhere close to Jacob, but I knew they would be able to handle the situation. However, I was glad that Sheri made me aware of it.

"If anything happens, call me, I don't care what time it is, okay?" I told her, Sheri promising to do just that before we hung up. I sighed as I took a minute to collect my thoughts before going back to Addison. No matter what we did, it seemed as though we couldn't get this kid out of our lives. Addison would be absolutely devastated if she learned that he was back in LA. But it was my job to make sure she didn't find that out, at least not while we were in Thailand.

Today was the wedding, the reason why we were here. Today wasn't going to be another day that Keith took from her. I was never going to let him take anything else from her again. I was going to be the one to deal with Keith, myself. I was tired of him and his antics.. if he wanted to play these games, I would show up as soon as we got home.

But for now, I still had one more day in paradise with Addison. I took a deep breath before going back inside. I put my phone down before getting back in bed and cuddling up to Addison. She groaned as she lightly asked me who had called. "Michael, it was a business call. I told him to learn how to google time differences." I said, making her giggle before she cuddled up to me as well.

"Go back to bed beautiful, we still have a couple of more hours before we need to get up and start getting ready." I whispered as I kissed her forehead. Addison smiled as she rested her head on my chest and soon fell asleep in my arms. I looked down at her, seeing a complete angel as I moved hair from her face. God I loved this woman, there wasn't anything in the world I wouldn't do to protect her.. so Keith better start thinking before choosing to fuck with the wrong person again.