Chapter 1: Jeonghyun's First Daycare

No one  P.O.V

Jeonghyun was going to daycare because his mom feels like Jeonghyun could make a few friends and develop social skills. Jeonghyun wasn't up for leaving his house and going to an unknown place with strangers he barely knows. Taehyung was getting Jeonghyun ready and packing his bag. Jeongguk was a little worried about Jeonghyun going to daycare since Jeonghyun doesn't like to share with people who aren't his relatives and plus Jeonghyun isn't really interested in friendship. 

Taehyung walked inside the daycare carrying Jeonghyun, A woman greeted Taehyung with a warm smile. "Welcome to The gingerbread house daycare, Your highness. Oh hi little prince, I hope you'll have plenty of fun with us today." The women said. Jeonghyun rolled his eyes at the female then turned his head in the other direction. "No," Jeonghyun said. The female chuckled. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Jang Yeeun. I and my coworkers will do our best to take care of your son, your highness,"  Yeeun said.  "Thank you! uh, would it be alright if I put Jeonghyun down, inside with the other kids?" Taehyung asked. "Of course, Your highness," Yeeun said as she moved out the way for the queen.

Jeonghyun's grip on his mom's coat. Taehyung tried to get Jeonghyun off of him but Jeonghyun wouldn't let go. "Hyunie, daddy will come back to get you in a few hours. This won't be bad as you think Jeonghyun, just give it a try and we'll see how it goes, okay?" Taehyung asked Jeonghyun. Jeonghyun started crying that made Taehyung feel heartbroken to watch his son cry. 

"Look, how about you just stay for 3 hours, and then your dad will pick you up?" Taehyung suggested. Jeonghyun nodded his head in agreement, "O-Oh okay mommy," Jeonghyun said. 

"You can call me or your father, okay?" Taehyung asked.

Jeonghyun just nodded his head, " You won't leave me here? Daddy will come to pick me up, right?"

"Of course, how can I leave you here for the rest of my life?  You are one of the most precious people to me." Taehyung said as he hugs Jeonghyun. Jeonghyun releases his grip and loosens up a bit. Taehyung put Jeonghyun on the beanbag chair then took Jeonghyun's iPad out of his bag and gave it to his son who was wiping his tears that were falling to his cheeks. Jeonghyun took his iPad and turned it on, Taehyung decides to stay a little bit so Jeonghyun could get comfortable. After 15 minutes Taehyung left which made Jeonghyun a bit grievous as he watches his mom go. 

Jeonghyun P.O.V

I watch other toddlers and babies play not realizing that the video ended. I look back at my iPad and tap on another video to watch. I watch the video with no interest, "Maybe I should call daddy," I mumbled to myself. I took out my phone and unlock it, then look through my contact and called my dad.

My dad answered the phone.

"Hi, Jeonghyun!"

"Hi, daddy!"

"So how is the daycare? are you making friends?"

"It's terrible. I don't have friends. I'm just waiting for you to-"

Yeeun saw that I was using a phone which I wasn't supposed to But I don't care. "Jeonghyun, I need you to put that phone away," she said

"Hold on dad," I said as I put the call on hold.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember giving you permission to say my name. Next time call me 'Your royal highness' I don't want to hear my name coming from your mouth," I said as I roll my eyes at her.

She was shocked by my tone. "I'm sorry but is that how you talk to an adult?" She asked.

"I don't know. Is that how I talk to an adult?" I asked her.