Heaven's Arena part 1

After that you all split up, you decided to go to Heaven's Arena as you need to see who challenged you the 'little reaper' to a match you wouldn't take any that weren't actually worth your time. Turns out Gon and Killua decided they need money you ended up staying with them. They went into the building, they walked up they started shaking and said " I'm sorry if anything is not to your liking we will change it immediately,what can I do for you" you smiled and said " I would like to start over more or less, I would like to announce who exactly the little reaper was once I reach that level so please register me as my actual name and everything is in order" I walked away she smiled and I smiled back. The boys then asked " what took so long" you waved it off and said " nothing really" Gon and Killua got called. Then after they entered to see me going next " y/n vs the 7300 new reaper" you walked on the stage and smiled and continued in a elegant walk. The opponent then said " I really don't want to hurt a little girl what are you 11" you looked him up aw d down and then said " mister your really judgmental and I'm 12 thank you, please do try to fight me with full force" they then let the match begin you sat down and glared he then tried to punch you. You caught it and tapped your pinky he fell on the ground knocked out" the announcer then said " the winner is y/n and due to that performance will be going to the 100th floor" you collected your money. " thanks everyone" you walked off and found Killua and Gon you jumped on them and smiled. They laughed. You then said " I think Hisoka is here and close to maybe 100 floors from me I will be at floor 300 by tomorrow noon" they sweat dropped. Gon then said " but that floor belongs to the little reaper who I hear is scary and has never lost" you smiled and said " she hasn't ever, but in all honesty I know she is bored" the boys tilted their heads " how do you know" Killua asked " cause I am the little reaper and owner of Heaven's Arena" Killua and Gon were shocked then a announcement was made " y/n has been promoted to the 200th floor due to her fight earlier " they then sighed you walked to the 200th floor a few dudes started to eye you up and down you were going to play them. You acted scared but then they tried to pull you away they stopped and gasped for air clawing at their neck, you just went on your way. You then saw Hisoka he let out his Ren you laughed and then let out your own it mad his look like sunshine and rainbows he tried ten but your Ren was to strong. You cut it out once you saw him gasped. You walked over and kissed his cheeck " sorry Hiso you just thought you could one up me and that's not happening" he chuckled and said " it's my fault your so strong I can't help but love you can I get a kiss on the lips " he said almost matching his hair. You kissed him per his request and said " only because you made it this far now my magician go and reach the 299th floor" another announcement was heard ' buy your tickets for this up close live and in person reveal of the little reaper and place your bets on gender and age, this is what we have sent many request and waited yeare for' it finished Hisoka hurriedly stood up " I'm betting it's you y/n" you giggled and winked " yes it is but a few others know so don't tell anyone I'm going to make a enough money to buy the Zoldycks and all the Kurta eyes" they had whispered you looked down and checked your phone and saw that 3 people said girl and 12 or 13 while others had picked male and 18 or 19. Hisoka pulled out his band but before he pressed it " what do the people who get it correct when" you smiled " one request from the little reaper" Hisoka smiled and pressed the buttons. " it's in a week. " you walked to the elevator and went to your suite,you took a shower and made some food you ate and went to sleep." ( after that everything went according to the anime and this was the day before they were going to leave I know it took longer but my anime logic gives me unlimited power and it is my responsibility to abuse them, so please don't say anything in the comments.) You had on a mask and stood 12ft away from them you had on a whole face mask none could see you, you then said with the voice changer " if you believe I'm a boy and in one of the said age rages step on that tile it will take the money you put up and if you think I'm a girl and said age step on the titles on the opposite side of the room" they followed only Gon,Killua,Hisoka, and this so flipping adorable kid ( Zushi is who I'm talking about but every person from the fandom already knew cause we all agreed as a fandom that he was so flipping adorable.) went over and stepped on the right plate. The announcer then said " little reaper please tell us your gender and age" you took your mask off like a motorcycle helmet, most of them men blushed at the sight of you. You then said " I'm the little reaper, the owner of Heaven's Arena and I'm a female 12 year old" the little ball of cute raised his hand " yes " you said towards him " what do we get cause that's a lot of money for us" you smiled and said " very good question, people who didn't guess correctly please feel free to go and fight off your anger or stay here" some left out of anger while some stayed. You then walked over to the 4 boy who got it correct " you guys are granted 1 wish but as you know it has to be reasonable" the kid then said " ms I'm Zushi and for my request is that you grant me a nen fight" you smiled and said " activate ten" you saw he did you then said " now focus on the happiness cause this is going to hurt" he did as he smiled you then glared at him he held his head and tears went down his face. You walked to him and deactivated Ren he then said " thank you" you looked at the others " a date with me and gon and Kurapika" Killua said Gon smiled and then said " and a kiss for me and Kurapika and  Killua" you nodded and then Hisoka " is your hand in marriage to much" you sighed " yes Hisoka" he frowned " then me and Illumi want a date and a kiss as well" you nodded they then smirked and said " yes I got a date with the cutest girl ever" you blushed and then you heard 2 others say it which made you blush like a wild fire. Kurapika and Illumi walked over. " thank you Gon...Killua " Illumi then came and picked you up and started to walk away you then said " Illumi can you tell me why your taking me away" he then said " they can't steal you away if your not around them" you sighed and said " Umi put me down you can't steal me away, plus I have things to do and I made a promise" he sighed and put you do. Kurapika then came and hugged you. You just let him. Zushi then said " um can you give me a kiss I know I already used my request" you bent down and kissed him. He blushed and barely stayed conscious. You giggled and said " Zushi your cute but I'm a little old for you" he nodded and bowed running to hide the blush. Killua had almost the cutest face but Gon beat him they were jealous. Hisoka was angry thinking you just kissed a kid.