Ten

We're down the street and around the corner from the warehouse after driving around for Zack to have a look.

I had pulled up Google maps and pointed out where I had taken my photos from.

"They have it pretty heavily guarded inside. There is a guy in the parking lot, another in the front office, and another at the back. Possibly more. They're the only ones I saw from driving by."

"So what's the game plan?" I ask, closing my laptop, looking over at him.

He points to a roof across the way, "We take a bird's eye view and determine whether there is somewhere to get inside without being seen."

I nod and we get ready to go. Zack has two guns, one in the small of his back and the other in his ankle holster. I have one at the small of my back, and my baton in my pocket. I shouldn't need them, but better prepared.

My cell phone is charged and ready to go.

We make it to the building across the way. It seems to be offices to many different companies.

"Did you brings any bugs?"

I rifle through my bag and find three, "I only have these."

"Perfect. If anyone talks to us, follow my lead. Act like you belong. It's an office, anyone could be here."

I nod.

A few people were in the foyer, but nobody gives us a second glance as we get in the elevator. We ride it to the top floor and he peeks out before motioning for me to follow. We go into the stairwell beside and climb to the roof.

"Go out, let the door close and try to get back in. We need to know if it locks."

It did. Instantly.

He lets me back in. "You don't carry tape, do you?"

I shake my head, "But there were sticks on the roof. And random pipes and such."

We jimmy it open and creep to the edge of the roof. Luckily it has a fence around the edge or I would have been much less comfortable standing so close. The fence is about four feet from the edge of the building and he pulls out binoculars, both of us laying on our stomachs under the fence, closer to the edge, and he starts looking around, analyzing the warehouse.

"Few windows, more men guarding inside, pretty sealed off. Looks like one side door, the garage doors, and the front."

I pull out my phone and start tapping away.

"Keys, I know you want to come, but-"

"Zack, I can pull up all of the phone signals from the people inside. There are about ten or twelve."

"Keys, did you hear me?"

"Yes. If I go in there with you I will slow you down. If you go in, you can look around and get back out."

He gives me a long look, "Are you going to be upset if I go in alone?"

"I'm going to be upset if you don't come back out."

He chuckles, "I'll be back before you know it."

"Can I see your phone?"

He hands it to me and I put a mirroring device on it so he can see the signals of everyone in there through the app on my phone. I explain how it works and which was him and which was me. He plays around a little bit and hands me the binoculars, "That's perfect, Zeez. We'll go down together, you'll wait in the car, and when I start coming out of the building, you pull up just down the stret, I jump in, and we're off. I know where their phones are, so hopefully they're on their person, and if anything weird happens, text me. If someone gives you a weird look, text me. I'll be back as soon as I can. I'm going to focus on the office once I'm inside."