Bonus Epilogue

Author Note:

Thank you so much for reading this book! I hope you enjoyed!! I had so much fun writing it since it's been quite different from my other books (mostly werewolf romance/dramas)!

Here's a bonus epilogue from Zack's POV in case you're curious! If you like it, let me know!

Also, I have a few ideas for novella sequels of them working cases together, so if you're interested, let me know!

Thank you so much for reading & enjoy this bonus perspective!!

Every like and comment makes my absolute day, so if you feel inclined, I'd appreciate it so much!!

CoffeeAndABook6

******

[Zack's POV]

Her delectable body is curled up against mine when I open my eyes. Her skin so soft against my own.

First full day as the Coopers and it'd been almost a week of waking up with her and I wasn't sure when I'd get used to it.

If I ever did.

I place kisses on her shoulder and her hips move against my cock. So fucking sexy.

My hand wraps around and I cup her breast, squeezing it and she arches her back, pressing her tit into my hand.

Fuck, the way she reacts to every touch makes me harder.

Even before the shitstorm I'd fallen into with her, as she referred to it, she had reacted to brushes of my hand, and now she was screaming my fucking name multiple times a night.

I was a possessive person. Protective. Probably too much. With her, it was a whole new level.

I move my hand up to grip her throat and she moans. So fucking hot. Like she wants to be claimed by me. Possessed entirely.

And I'm more than willing to do so.

She shifts her hips back against me and I squeeze her throat tighter before pinching both her nipples. I roll her onto her back and move down her body, my tongue running along her slit.

I groan at the taste of her. Fucking addicting. And always so fucking wet for me.

I continue licking her, then sucking her clit and her hands pull my hair, urging me on and I comply, gripping her hips and making her breath come out in pants. I groan against her and she gasps. Her legs on either side of me, wrapped around me.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Fuck, I love when she screams for me.

I slip two fingers inside and move over her, curving them, applying pressure to the front how I know she likes. Learning her body this week has been so fucking enjoyable. What she reacts to and how, what makes her scream or moan, grip me or claw me. Bite me.

And she's so eager, agreeing to anything as long as I give her the release she's looking for.

My fingers continue as I take both her wrists in my free hand and move them over her head, pinning her to the bed below me. Her breasts rise with the movement and I bring my mouth to them. She arches into me as she gets closer. Her cries louder.

"Scream for me, Keys. Don't hold back."

I speed up my fingers, applying more pressure and she cries out louder, "Yes! Zack! Yes!"

"Are you going to clean off my fingers once you cum all over them?" She nods and I wait. "Keys?"

"Yes! Yes!" Her gasps a pure delight. "Make me cum." She demands and I kiss her, stealing her cries and she steals my breath as she goes over the edge, her legs shaking beside me. I love that. Fuck, so fucking wet.