Chapter 43, January 5th, 2021

(3rd Person)
Dream, George, Karl and Sapnap decided to take a walk around the neighborhood that they live in since they have nothing better to do.

Sapnap could walk by himself but he wasn't that confident so Karl was holding his hand most of the walk.

The neighborhood was getting larger so there was quite alot of construction being heard, but since they kinda live near the entrance of the neighborhood, they really dont care about the noises coming from there.

That's why they are able to walk to most places.
It was low 60, high 50.
Typical early January temperature.

So they were wearing hoodies.
Each others hoodie.

As they get closer to the construction site, they could see the people building up the skeletons of the houses and the pipe works and workers working on top of houses to apply the roof. Workers making cement so they would place bricks for the outside walls.

Tons of cardboard boxes around the site, lots of dumpsters and all of that stuff.

George grabbed a box and decided to do something with it later once they get back to the house.

The roads and the signs were already placed.
It was easy to see because it was empty.

They started to work on the houses on the 2nd.
They continue entering and existing out of the construction site and then they continue walking around the houses that were already built.

"So I heard that they are going to build shops around here." Dream said

"Wait really?" Karl sounded excited

"Yeah, I believe they are going to be located behind thoses houses so basil from my house to there is like going to George's use to be house but passing that and taking a left."

"Really?" George said

"What im wrong tho?"

"I mean no."

"Hm."

"So basically, we get out of your house, then take the sidewalk and it's all the way straight down and then take a left?"

"Yup!"

"That's awesome!"

"You sound excited Karl." Sapnap mentions

"What? I just like shopping!"

"Especially Bath and Body works!"

"Not going to lie but that store is really awsome, especially with the smell." Dream said

"Yeah and I love it! The candles, shampoos, well I don't buy shampoo there but hand soaps and hand sanitizers! They all smell wonderful!!"

"Candle boy much?" George said

"Candle boy!" Karl agrees.

Everyone started to laugh and they decided to walk back to Dream's house.

3 minutes later...

They decided to clean the backyard since they never got the chance because you know why.
Sapnap decided to not because obvious reason.
Dream did but only bringing back the tv and leaf blowing the ashes of the fire on the ground.
Karl and George cleaned up more of the area where it happened and gathered all the logs that weren't used, lined up against the outside wall of the house.
There was small waves of breezes and it felt good for Karl, Dream and George, the last smell of winter before spring arrives.
(Kinda.)
(Just depends on the weather)
(I guess.)
After they cleaned up the backyard, they entered the kitchen and grab themselves food, including Sapnap.