Chapter 12

I got changed really slowly and grabbed my water gun, I filled it up with ice cold water and walked all the way down to the first floor.  I  slowly walked out to the pool and snuck up behind Lucus.  I squirted the back of his neck with the water gun and he spun around as I continued spraying him.  He started sprinting towards me, I turned around and started sprinting, to god only knows where.

I continued sprinting until I was knocked to the ground.  I was flipped around, I looked up to see Lucus holding a water gun.  I started to cry, pretending I was hurt.

"My ankle" I cried.

"Oh no, I'm so" I grabbed the water gun and started spraying him, he hopped off of me and I jumped up I started sprinting again.  I ran back around to the pool, where everybody was.

"He's gaining on you" somebody yelled, I pushed myself to go faster, good thing I was a dancer.

Somehow I tripped on something and fell flat on my face.  "Lo are you okay"  I rolled over onto my back and saw Lucus drop the water gun and rush up to me.  I looked down and saw that I had scraped up my stomach, arms, and knees.

"Owh" I whinned.  Lucus helped me up.  I looked down to see all these sharp branches and rocks. 

"Those weren't there before" I pointed out.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up" I followed Lucus inside and up to my room, we walked into my bathroom and he cleaned up all my cuts and scratches.

He finally finished and I hopped down.

"Come on it's time to eat" I sighed and followed him out of my room.

The next day, all of us senior elite people went into one studio, as we were instructed to do so.  There was this HUGE pyramid. 

After we went through the pyramid, me and Lucus were on top, of course.

"So from now on, everything will be a little different.  I will separate everybody into four teams, we will be mixed up.  There will be eight solos, five trios, six duets, and then four groups.  Anyway the winners every week will assign people their dances the following week understood?" Amanda explained, we all nodded.  Lucus grabbed my hand and squeezed it, I looked up at him and smiled.

"So groups are, London, Lucas, Paris, Katherine, Hayden, Callie, and Emma.  Now you all go over there" Miss D instructed, we followed her directions.  I hugged Lucas and then I hugged Callie.

"Next group is, Amy, Kaley, Caroline, Lewis, Ryan, Ace, Clay, and Andrew"

"The third group is Dakota, Cody, Daniel, Edward, Blake, and Heaven"

"And the final group is Jasmine, Abby, Jennifer, Neveah, and Henry" 

Everybody got in their groups, now we had four teachers.  "Group one follow Amanda." I smiled and followed Amanda into another studio, we all stood in a line, I was inbetween Callie and Lucas.

"Now the two solos are London and Lucas.  The duet will be London and Hayden" I froze, this can not be happening, I felt Lucas tense beside me.  I placed my hand over his and he calmed down a bit.

"Now the trios will be London, Lucas, and Hayden.  And then Paris, Emma, and Katherine"

"Now the lead in the group is of course London" I smiled.

"Now I want to do the duet first" she instructed.  I kissed Lucas on the lips, before everybody walked out, leaving the three of us.  Let the hell begin......