Chapter 16

The next day after group practice I had a Jazz private.  When I was finished Amanda walked over to me. 

"Do you want to talk about what happened yesterday?" she asked.

"Yes" I said, we both sat down. 

"I didn't think he was the type of guy who would do this" I said crying.

"Look London I talked to him yesterday and he really didn't mean to yell at you or say that you should move on, he said he really did love you" Amanda said.

"I thought he did but he made out with Paris" I said.

"Lonodn I'm not telling you what to do, but I would give him another chance" she said.

"I think I will" I Smiled standing up.  "Thank you" I said hugging her.

"No problem sweetie also our show is premering tonight, everbody has to be down in the theatre room at 9:00 pm don't be late" she said.

"I won't be" I laughed. I ran all the way up to Lucas's room.   I was all sweaty and in my dance wear and I probably had tear stains, but I couldn't care less.  I took a deep breath and knocked on the dor.

Lucus opened the door up, his hair was all messy and he had tear stains on his cheeks, he looked like a mess, just like me.

"Lucus I want to try again" I said.

"Me too" he smiled and crashed his lips onto mine.  I smiled as we pulled away.

"The premere is tonight" I smiled.

"I know and remember it's not edited" he said.

"Yeah I know" I said.

They had two episodes tonight the first one was us moving in and the second one was interviews of all of us.

Now the part where I was doing my solo came on.  I smiled.

They showed the parts of me and Lucas in my room, they showed the part where he said he was adopted.  I gasped.  I looked over at Lucus and he looked angry, I grabbed his hand and squeezed.

At the end of the first episode I looked at Lucus, "This show mainly focuses on us" I said.

"Shit" he cursed.                                                  

After the second episode I walked up to Amanda.  "Amanda why does the show mainly focus on Lucus and I?" I asked her.

"They said that you two have the most drama" she explained, I groaned.

I walked upstairs and up to Lucas's room.  I knocked on his door.  He opened it up.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"They have cameras in our bedrooms!" he yelled.

"Now everybody knows I"m an orphan" he said.

"It's not that bad Lucas.  Nobody in this house will treat you any differently I promise" I said hugging him. 

_____________________________________

Okay guys so I realize that I literally never put authors notes so i"m new at this lol.  Anway you all should follow my instagrams @louis_booie and @afangirls1derland

Also I really want to start a new stories but I have no ideas comment ideas below and I'll give you a shoutout!  

Love y'all

~Morgan