Chapter 6

"Hey are you okay?" I looked up and saw Katherine.

"Don't mind her" she added.

"I'm fine" I spat and pushed past her.  I cleaned my face up and walked back into the studio, Amanda stared at me and so did everybody else.

"I want to dance here" I said.

"Don't tell me show me, join in, stand anywhere and copy the other girls and guy" she said, I nodded and started dancing.

"Alright everyone that's a wrap, everyone but Jasmine and London leave" Everybody walked out. 

Amanda taught us Jasmine's solo, it was lyrical and I really loved it, but it wasn't challenging.  "STRAUGHTEN YOUR LEGS JASMINE"

"POINT YOUR TOES JASMINE"

We practiced for another hour and a half and then Jasmine was dismissed, in walked Amy and Abby.

Amanda taught us their duet, it was acro and I was good at acro.  This dance didn't challenge me either.

After she dismissed them, in walked Jennifer, Jasmine, and Kaley.  Their trio was musical theatre and I liked it but it didn't challenge me.

When we were finally done, Amanda dismissed us all.  I walked into the dancers den and colapsed on the floor.  I was beyond tired and Amanda never even let me get a sip of water.  I drank my whole water bottle in one gulp.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask, I ignored them.  

"You know you don't have to be such a bitch, maybe you don't have the best life, but we're the closest thing you have to friends now" someone else said.  I Looked up at everyone.

"You're right I'm sorry everyone I just have so much stress, please forgive me" I said.

"Of course" they all smiled.

"So sleepover at my house tonight?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah" everybody smiled.

"London?" she asked.

"Uhm yeah sure I'll get Brooke to drop me off, I need to speak to her about a few things" I said, everybody nodded.  

When I got back home I marched up to Brooke and Nolan.  "Tell me what happened when I was little and why did you give me to Paige?" I asked.

"London..." Brooke started.

"Tell me or I will leave and never come back" I threatened.

"London you were born premature that's why you're so little now, well your heart wasn't fully developed.  You had several open heart surgeries and the doctor told me you wouldn't live past six and I couldn't take losing another child so I gave you to Paige"

"Were you happy when I came back?" I asked.

"Of course I was" she exclaimed.

"I don't think you were Brooke, if you were you would have made me go back home, Amanda is the devil the only reason I'm there is because I love dance, but I'm done with you.  I will live here but you will not tell me what to do.  As far as I'm concerned you will never be my mom" I said grabbing my dance bag and rushing out of the house.

"Where are you going?" Brooke yelled, I ignored her and continued out of the house.  I walked a little ways down the road and stopped.  I walked to Katherine's house.

When I arrived, I rang the doorbell and Lewis answered.  "London what's wrong?" he asked.

Abby walked up and Lewis wrapped an arm around her, I guess they date.  "Let's go inside" I said.

We walked down to the basement, where the rest of the team was.  "London what's wrong!?" everybody gasped.  I told them the whole story which ended with them all hugging me.

The next day Amanda called us in early.  We all walked into Studio C together to see Amanda already there.

"So as you all know I have been wanting to make a guys team for a while, so here we go welcome Cody, Lucas, Henry, Ace, and Clay"

"Now this is not temporary, this is permenant" 

Lewis went and stood with the guys.  

"Now stretch and I will be right back" I went over and stretched by myself, I just needed to be alone.  I slid into a split.

"Everything okay?" I looked up and saw the whole girl team.  We got in a circle and all did splits.

"No" I admitted.

"I don't want to go back to Brooke's, but I have no where else to go" I sighed.

"You can stay with me" Abby said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll ask my Mom" she said.

"Thank you so much, now I need to get things from Brooke's" I said.

"I'll get Mia and Mya to text me when she leaves so I can get my stuff" I said.

"Good plan" Kaley smiled.

After dance I went home with Abby.  "So I thought Lucas was pretty cute" I admitted.

"I thought Ace was a total babe" Amy said, Abby and I laughed.

"How about we call them over along with Lewis to hang out, I mean we did get all of their numbers" Abby said.

"Do it" I smiled and so did Amy.

At around 7 the guys came over, that was also when Mia texted me saying that Brooke had just left.

"Can somebody go with me to get a few things?" I asked.

"I will" Lucas volunteered.

When we got to Brooke's house I ran upstairs and packed my dance bag and a suitcase full of the necessary items and clothes I would need.  When I finished we hurried out of the house.

"So Lucas how long have you been dancing?" I asked him.

"Since I was three, what about you?"

"Well let's just say I danced before I could walk" I said, he laughed.

"You must be dedicated" he said.

"I am but, Amanda hates me I'm on probation so I have to learn every dance but I don't get to compete, I was the top dancer at my old studio" I explained.

"Damn that sucks" Lucas said.

"And the worst part is, the dances I'm learning aren't challenging at all, they're too easy for me" I said.

"Maybe you downgraded" Lucas said as we arrived back at Abby's.

"Maybe" I sighed.