Chapter 11

It was now Sunday and time for my competition. I was so nervous, I was going up against Paris, Emma, Katherine, and Callie, some new girl. My duet was going up against Neveah and Caroline. And my trio was up against Emma, Caroline, and Paris. I was so nervous.

"You're going to do great" Lucas hugged me, my solo was about to go on. I was the first solo out of us five to compete.

"Good luck" Lucas was about to peck my lips but I stopped him.

"Lipstick" I said. He groaned and I smiled.

"Next up is entry number 29 London with 'Broken Girl" I went on stage. I went through the motions perfectly and I used my face as I danced. I came off of stage and jumped on Lucas. I wrapped my legs around his waist and supported me.

"You were flawless" he smiled.

"I hope flawless is good enough" I sighed.

"It will be" he said. I smiled.

I watched Paris perform and wow she was breathtaking.

"Wow" I breathed.

"Don't worry you got this in the bag" Lucas said. I sighed as Paris walked off of the stage.

"Beat that" she sneered.

"Oh I intend to" I sneered back and she walked away.

I watched that Callie girl perform and she was so AMAZING and by amazing I mean amazing. She walked off stage and smiled. She walked up to me :"You are so amazing" she gushed.

"Ohmg so are you" I smiled and she hugged me.

"Well I'm gonna go back to the dressing room" she smiled and walked off.

I watched Emma go on and oh my goodness she was so amazing. She came off and walked right past me, without saying a word. I then watched Katherine and she was also flawless. She came off and I attempted to hug her, but she pushed me away.

"I don't hug competitors" and with that she walked away. Lucas and I walked back to the dressing room.

I did my duet makeup and then I went behind the curtain and changed into the crop top, short shorts, and boots. I walked back out and everybody stared at me. I walked over to Jasmine and we walked into the hallway and practiced.

"Can you watch me do it alone?" she asked.

"Sure" I smiled and watched her do it.

"Flawless" I smiled hugging her.

"We've got this" I said.

"Well duh" she smiled.

We practiced a few more times before we were sent backstage, I kept going over the dance in my head.

"Next up is entry number 111 Katherine and London with 'Up town funck"

I did the dance as good as I could. When we came off Jasmine and I hugged.

"Did you look at me?" she asked.

"No, did you look at me?" I asked.

"no" she said.

"Good" I smiled and we walked back to the dressing room.

I did my trio makeup and then got dressed. Amy, Abby, and I walked out into the hallway and started to practice.

"You call that dancing?" I looked up and saw Paris and Emma laughing.

"Wow fat ass, you can not dance" Emma laughed.

"Shut the hell up" I snapped.

"Or what?" Paris asked.

"Come on girls don't listen to them" I said as I pushed through them and we walked back stages.

"Have fun losing" they called, I flipped them off, as the three of us waited to go on.

It was now time for awards, I saw Lucas in the audiance and he smiled.

"Fifth place in the theen solo division is entry number 32 Emma"

"Fourth place in the teen solo division is entry number 33 Katherine"

"Third place in the teen solo division is entry number 30 Paris"

"Second place in the teen solo division is entry number 31 Callie"

"The highest overall solo of the day is entry number 29 Lodon" I smiled and stood up.

My duet and trio also won first and the group won first. I smiled as I walked back to the dressing room.

I jumped on Lucas and wrapped my legs around his waist, I kissed his lips.

"NO PDA ya nasty slut" I heard Paris yell. I pulled away and smiled.

"You're just jealous, you're to ugly to get a guy" I smirked.

"Goodjob London" Amanda hugged me and I smiled.

"You are the reason we won everything" she smiled and so did I.

I walked back to my vanity and cleaned up.

When we got back to our house I unpacked my vanity set in my room and then I sat on my bed. Man this is going to be tough living in this dumb house.

I laid down on my bed and went onto instagram. I posted a picture Abby took of me with my legs wrapped around Lucas and both of us were smiling and looking at each other.

My caption was:

My biggest supporter out there <3

I smiled and posted it. I put my phone on the charger, beside my bed.

There was a knock on my door. "It's open" I yelled, in walked Callie, Amy, Abby, Caroline. "You're the only one who's not a bitch" Callie said.

"I know, what has happened to them?" I asked, just then Lucas, Ace, Clay, Dakota, and Blake walked in.

"Man everybody is crazy" Ace said.

"Well come on in" I laughed and we all crowded on my bed.

"So how's life?" Dakota asked and I laughed.

"Pretty swell" I laughed.

"Awh your instagram post was so cute" all the girls gushed and I smiled.

"Anyway guys since we're the only good ones in this house, we have to stick together" I said.

"And beat them" I added, everybody nodded in agreement.

"We have got to do our best"

"Oh and let's go have fun" I smiled.

"Everybody put on your bathing suits and I'll show you how to have some fun" Everybody rushed out of my room and I walked into my bathroom. Today was a good day.