Chapter 17

The next day, I walked into the studio with Lucas, everybody stopped and stared at us. "Why is everybody staring?" I asked.

"Because London, Lucas you have been offered a spot to go to Joffrey Ballet School in New York" Amanda said.

"What about the show?" I asked.

"Well the first two episodes barely got any views so there is going to be a TV show only about you two and it will be called surviving Joffrey." she explained, we nodded.

"Now go pack you leave in two hours" I darted upstairs and threw a dress on. I then packed all my things.

The taxi just pulled up outside of the apartments, Lucas's was right across the hall from mine. Both of our apartments have four bedrooms, so we will each have three roommates.

We walked inside and up to the front desk.

"Ah London and Lucas. Rooms 211 and 212" the lady said handing us both keys.

"I'll go unpack see you later babe" Lucas pecked my lips as we arrived at our rooms.

I walked in and the three girls in there gasped.

"Ohmg I can not believe it's really you" One of them squealed.

"Irene has been talking about you all week" another one said. I smiled.

"We watched videos of you, you are so amazing" the last one said.

"Woah slow down girls, I'm just like any other girl, now please introduce yourselves" I said smiling.

"I'm Valentina"

"I'm Sky"

"And I'm Spirit"

"We have all been here since we were eight and a half" Valentina said, I nodded.

"Well I am going to unpack and then we can get to know each other" I smiled, they nodded.

After I finished unpacking I walked out and saw everybody sitting on the couch.

"So let's see your schedule" Sky smiled. I handed her my schedule.

"We all have the same classes" she smiled and so did I.

We only take one core class a day, the rest is free time, until dance but I have a packed schedule. I have privates everyday at 8:00 in the morning and I will probably be dancing all the time.

"So what do you do around here for fun?" I asked.

"Want to go to the pool, we need to introduce you to some people anyway" Spirit said.

"Sure" I smiled, today was Thursday and there was no class.

I walked into my bedroom and changed into a neon pink and green strapless bikini with matching bottoms. I slipped on some bootie shorts and walked out.

"Ready?" Valentina asked, I nodded.