Chapter 8

Today was Monday, we won by a landslide at comp.  Amanda had already done the boys pyramid and the mini pyramid.  The boys always go to an all boys competition.

Here's how pyramid went: 

Jasmine

Kaley Amy Abby

Jennifer Katherine London

And guess what I'm off probation bitches!!!!  "Now London since you are off probation I want to see what you can do"

"I have two solos, a duet, a trio, and the group" 

"The solos go to, Katherine and London" 

"The duet is London and Jasmine" 

"The trio will be London, Amy, and Abby"

"And the lead in the group goes to London" 

"Now spread out and stretch, the boys are going to also come and stretch" AManda walked away and in walked the guys.  

Lucas walked over to me "Guess what guess what" I yelled as I slid into a split.

"What?" he asked.

"I am off probation" I yelled.

"No way that's awesome" he smiled.

"So I am in every dance and I'm the lead" I exclaimed.

"Congrats" he said.

"Thank you" I smiled.

It was time for my solo, so everyone left.  "Now London I don't know what you can do, so just do what I tell you and if you want me to put harder stuff in, just tell me" I nodded and listened to what she said.  

I really loved my solo, it's called Broken girl and It's about this girl who was abused physically and sexually and the song is about how he's trying to lift her spirits, after her parent or who ever crushed them.   I love it because I have to show a lot of emotion and it's a lot of fun.

She taught me the whole dance in an hour and a half.  "Alright London you were a pleasure to work with"

"Send Katherine in" Amanda instructed, I nodded and ran into the dancers den.

"Katherine it's your turn" I smiled. She walked into the studio where I just was. 

I sat over on the bench beside Lucas. 

"How was it?" He asked. 

"Amazing I love my solo" I smiled. 

"Well that's great" he said. 

"I'm gonna go to Studio E and practice" I said pecking his lips and walking off. 

I walked into Studio E and started the music on my phone.  I started dancing. 

I did my solo a lot of times then I heard a voice "Aren't you suppose to be in class?"

I stopped and saw Amanda "I'm sorry Miss Amanda I just wanted to practice" I said.

"It's fine I'm glad at least someone cares about dance, everybody else just sits and talks, but it's time for you to learn your duet" She said, I nodded and grabbed my phone, I turned the music off and followed Amanda to Studio B. 

She taught us the duet, I loved it, it was to "Uptown Funk" and it was a hip hop number.  I usually don't do hip hop, so this was a little challenging but I loved it!

In an hour and a half we learned half of the dance, Jasmine was having some trouble. 

"Great job London and Jasmine get London to help you" Amanda said. 

"Send in the guys, I'm gonna teach them" She instructed we nodded and walked back into the dancers den.

"Your turn guys" I said.  They groaned but walked in. 

"Come on Jaz I'll help you" I said, we walked into Studio E and I started the music on my phone. 

Jasmine started and I helped her.  "Jasmine I know this isn't your style but come on you got this, don't think that you can't do this because I know you can"  I said. 

After helping her I had to learn the trio and then the group. 

I was done with dance for the day it was only like 5 but we have been here for a while.

Lucas walked up to me "Hey babe" he smiled.

"Hey" I said pecking his lips. 

"Let's go to the mall" I smiled. 

"Ohmg let's" everybody agreed, so there we were both teams off to the mall.

I decided it would be fun to do an aerial in the middle of the mall, then soon all of us were dancing, everybody was copying me.  We drew a crowd and at the end I jumped on Lucas and wrapped my legs around his waist.  He crashed his lips onto mine and I smiled.

We pulled away and I saw Cody and Jasmine kissing,  Henry and Jennifer kissing, Ace and Amy kissing, Clay and  Kaley kissing, and Lewis and Abby kissing, Katherine was kisisng Kasey, the new guy that came today.

"Look we started a trend" I laughed, "I guess we did" Lucas laughed and crashed his lips onto mine again. 

We finally pulled away and I hopped down.  I felt my phone vibrate I pulled it out and saw a text from Brooke.

Brooke: Please come home I need to talk to you. 

London: Fine but Lucas is coming, be right there

"Lucas can you please go with me to Brooke's she wants to tell me something"

"Sure" he smiled.

"Bye everyone" I said. 

When we arrived at Brooke's, I sighed before opening the door and walking in   Brooke and Nolan were sitting on the couch.  Brooke stood up and walked over to me.

"London I was ecstatic when you showed up here, I was speechless.  I regretted giving you to Paige I really did, but it was too late.  I tried contacting Paige to see you but she wouldn't answer my calls or texts.  I'm really sorry, I know I'll never be your mom, but I do want you here I love you London" Brooke said. 

"I'm sorry for blowing up at you" I said hugging her. 

"I love you Mom" I said, I felt Brooke smiled.  We pulled away and I smiled. 

"I love it here I really do" I said.

"That's good to here" She smiled. 

"LONDON YOU'RE BACK" Mia and Mya ran and hugged me.

I smiled down at them, even though they were almost as tall as I am.

"Uhm I'm going to go to the park with Lucas, want to come?" I asked Mia and Mya.

"Can we?" they asked.

"Of course" I smiled.

"YAY" they squealed.

"Be back by 8" It was 6 now, so that gave us two hours.

"Okay bye Mom, bye Nolan" I yelled on our way out.

"Hold my hand" I instructed Mia and Mya, they listened and both held one of my hands.