1 week later

Hayes POV ~

"HAYES LETS GO" "WAIT IM LOOKING FOR MY WALLET" "I HAVE IT INCASE YOU LOST IT" "OKAY!" "Okay?" "Okay." Skylynn said making us have a TFIOS moment. We were just walking out of the airport back home.
"Umm why is Tyler here?!" "He's going to stay with us while his mom goes on a business trip." Nash said about his Friend Tyler. "Oh I didn't know pornstars traveled for work." Skylynn said turning and giving me a highfive. "REALLY SKY NOT COOL" Tyler yelled from the seat in front of her. "YOU CANT CALL ME SKY ONLY MISS GRIER!" " Soon to be mrs.hamilton." Tyler said with a smirk on his face "EWWWW NO I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" "No you don't Nash would have told me." "She does dude she does." "Oh..." Tyler looked sad but it's okay because I don't think your girlfriend can hate you while dating. See the reason Skylynn hates Tyler is because when her,Nash,and him were little,Tyler always try make-out with Skylynn and one day he grabbed her and locked her in a closet when she didn't,so that's why she hates him.
"I'm going to Bea's mom!" Yelled Skylynn as walking out the door. When we got home unlike everyone else I went to bed.

~sky's POV~

When we got home I immediately went to Bea's. I wasn't going to hang out with a molester and my brothers. When I got to Bea's it wasn't a surprise that Shawn was there. " eww get a room" I said digusted of them making out. "You and jack looked like this while on tour." Said Shawn while smirking. "But we're cute while making out you two look like your eating each other's faces off." "Fuck you,sky" "I don't take offers" I said while Shawn was leaving home. Once he walked out me and Bea started planning for prom. "So what color are you going to wear?" She said getting out a notebook and pencil. "Um turquoise and something with sparkles." "Okay..." "What about you?" " light pink" "EWWW PINK IS FOR THOTS" "well then I'll just go with mint" "good" I was happy with mint because I wanted us to somewhat match.
It was around 3 am when w decided to penny board mcdonlads. When Bea went to pay for our mcfurrys I saw Jack with some girl. I was wearing my glasses,so he couldn't tell it was me. But he saw Bea and that's when he started looking around for me, he looked directly at me and didn't notice who I was. H asked Bea something and she shook her head. She ran to the table. "Should I go and fight that bitch or go and slap him?" gesturing to Jack and this girl. " Wait I want to watch them,he can't tell its me." "Okayyyyyyy" So for a good two hours Bea and I watched Jack and this mystery girl. "We should start going my mom said it's time to go back." I shook my head okay tomarrow was monday I was going to see Jack at school and ask him about this "new girl".

AYE BISHES! I'm sorry about not updating. Well I still have Homework so peace✌️☁️✖️