Night before magcon 1

{Let's say Brent and Skylynn went to the park and it didn't go well}

Nash's POV
Last night I got a call from Skylyn crying."WHATS WRONG SISSY" I yelled into the phone." Just come pick me up at Adams park..." "Why what happened sky?!" "I'll explain when you get here." "Okay." I remember Brent saying he was going to take Skylynn to the park...I wonder how bad CAMERON and I are going to beat his ass.

Skylynn's POV
I was getting ready to go with Brent to the park when he texted me "I'll meet you there.😉" " K see you soon😝"
I was dressed in a floral skater dress with a coral cardigan and black vans. I was currently straightening my hair. I got done and took a quick look at my self in the mirror. "You look beautiful Sky." Said Hayes. I hugged him "thank you monkey" I said while messing up his hair. I waved goodbye while closing the door. I really didn't need to walk faraway because the park was just a block away. As soon as I got there I saw Brent....he was kissing another girl,his ex maddie. "WHAT THE FUCK BRENT I CAME HERE TO THE PARK THINKING YOU WERE GOING TO ASK ME OUT BUT NO YOU JUST WANT THAT WHORE OF AN EX OF YOURS RIGHT?!" I yelled at him. I ran away after yelling at him, I ran to the other nearby park.My heart just shattered to pieces, the boy that I liked so much just broke my heart. I cried to the scene of him kissing maddie in my head. I called Nash to pick me up.
Brents POV
I was walking to the park when I texted Skylnn. "I'll meet you there😉" "K see you soon😝" I smiled I was going to ask the girl of my dreams out. That's when I saw my ex Maddie,"Damn she's still hot" I thought to myself,but I broke up with her for cheating on me. " Hey brentyboo" Maddie said walking towards me. "Hey Maddie" I kept walking to the bench I was going to meet Sky at. I sat down Maddie sat next to me. " I know you still like me Brent." Maddie said biting her lip. "NOPE" I said popping the P. That's when she said " you will after this" she grabbed my head and smashed her lips into mine. She was drunk I could taste the beer in her mouth. That's when I felt a figure getting closer,it was Skylynn. I got out of Maddies reach and tried to say something to Sky. I could see in her eyes she a wanted to cry. She started yelling at me. Once she was done she ran away,"who was that bitch" Maddie said trying to grab me again. I moved out of her reach and searched for Skylynn.
Jack Gs POV
Nash just ran into mine and Jack Js hotel room all the boys were in here. "Can we have to go,Skylynn is hurt."
"What the fuck did Brent do?!" Cameron yelled. " I don't know man, but Im gonna beat his ass when I get there." Hayes perked up and said " Can we come to help?" Did Hayes really just volunteer all of us to get into a fight? This kid..psshh. "Sure someone needs to take care of sky anyways" Cameron said eyeing me. "We're going calm down"Aaron said getting up as all of us moan.
OMG GUYS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ILL UPDATE TOMARROW OR LATER BECUASE MY IPOD HAS BEEN CRASHING WHEN I GET IN AND IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT ~yalitza
Can someone comment and tell me if the story is good please I don't want to bore any of you with a lame story QUYNH CAN NOT COMMEN

~Skylynns POV~
I woke up to the boys yelling the song Firework by Katy Perry. I didn't know which room i was in,I was guessing it was Nash's and Cams because it's a mess. I texted Hayes
To:Ugly Monkey🙈
Sky:Where are you?
Ugly Monkey:Our room😒DUH
Sky:IMMA BEAT YOUR BUTT FOR BEING RUDE👊
Ugly Monkey:#SORRYNOTSORRY👐
Sky:UGH BYE👋😒
I turned my phone off. I walked out the room to mine and hayes.i walked past brents.I could hear people speaking,a lot of people.
~Cameron's POV~
"After the events of last night Brent,nash,and you might not get to stay the rest of MAGCON" said Bart . We were in brents room talkng to Bart about what happened. " BUT HE HURT MY BABY SISTER BART I WASNT GOING TO LET HIM!" Yelled Nash "I understand but that does not mean you can just beat him up,did you ask him why he was kissing Maddie,nash?" Bart told Nash " noooooo" "she kissed me I didn't " said Brent under his breath.
*last night*
"DUDE WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER !" "I DIDNT KISS MADDIE!" Yelled Nash and Brent. "Guys stop fighting we have to get ready for MAGCON tommorow" I told Nash. *punch thrown* "HAMILTON NASH GRIER DO NOT FIGHT TONIGHT "
Yelled sky as she got into the car pulling Nash and HAYES.
*Flashback ends*