MAGCON DAY 1

~Skylynns POV~

I just finished hearing Nash,cameron,Brent,and Bart talking. I walked over to mine and Hayes room,which was a mess.The jacks,Matt,andCarter were in there. "Leave" I said pointing out the door to the boys. "They are hanging out with me sky" "all of YALL will be hanging by your heads of you don't get ready for MAGCON!" I yelled at the guys. All of them got up and left,even Hayes.
Since I was alone I got dressed. I changed into some jeans,a tank top with the words yolo on it ,a sweatshirt that had MAGCON on it, and some black vans.i checked my phone it was 10:30. Two hours before we had to leave,I also had a text from Jack g who was now my boyfriend.
From:Baby💖
Baby💖: hey beautiful😘
Sky:hey handsome😍
Baby💖:are you ready?
Sky:nah In a lil🙈
Baby💖:okay I love you❤️😘
Sky:I love you❤️😘
I clicked my phone off and started straightening my hair.

~JackGs POV~
I was getting ready for the first day of MAGCON. I got dressed in a Red MAGCON sweater,khakis,and my black vans. I was bored so I texted Skylynn.
To Princess 😘:
JG:hey beautiful😘
Pr😘:hey handsome😍
JG:are you ready?
Pr😘:nah in a lil🙈
JG:okay I love you❤️😘
Pr😘:I love you❤️😘
I went to go hangout with matt and Carter in their room. When I walked in Carter was on top of Matt holding him down yelling "WHERE ARE MY CHIPS!!!" "Bro I didn't eat them" "UGHHH". I quietly walked back out and instead went with Cameron and Nash. They were on their phones,on vine. "HEYYYY"Cameron yelled when he saw me. "AYEEEE" Nash yelled just as loud."Calm down Dallas and Grier" I said with an adult attitude. "Really,that was lame Gilinsky " Nash said annoyed. Cameron and him were still just sitting there in their boxers. "Umm aren't you going to get dressed?" Sky said walking in. "Not now" "HAMILTON NASH GRIER GET YOUR PALE ASS DRESSED FOR MAGCON!" "OOO dude she got youuuu!" Cameron and I said. "Shut up" Nash said as going to get dressed. "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS YOU GET DRESSED AS WELL OR IM CALLING SIERRA!" "Okay,mom." Cameron said as getting up to go to the restroom. "I WILL!" Sierra is Cameron's sister. "Hey babe" Skylynn said as hugging me. "Hey princess." "AWWWW GROUP HUG" Taylor yelled. That's when all the guys joined mine and sky's hug and turned it into a group hug. "EWWW ALL OF YOU SMELL!" Skylynn yelled. "YEA LIKE MEN!" Yelled Hayes. "You are not a man." Skylynn said punching him.