New beginings

~Sky's POV ~
*BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP*

It is as the sound of Bea's alarm clock. Meaning it was time for school,ugh I hate Monday's.

"Can you shut that up?!" "No,we gots to goes to school.!" Bea said in a weird way.

UGHHHHH. I got up and went to her bathroom. I did my daily routine. When finished I looked through my duffle bag that I brought over since I wasn't stay at my home asking as "he" was there. I found a plain white t-shirt,Nike shorts,and white ankle high converse.
My hair was being its natural wavy blonde self so I left it down.

~Jack G POV~
I woke up to the smell of perfume and beer. I thought of what happened last night.
*flashback*
"JACKKKKK LETS GO GET SOME MCDANOLDS!" "IM GOING BABY"
I was with some girl her name was...maddie?Mayra?,MADISON BEER THE THOT THAT SUCKS DICK WTF WAS I DOING WITH HER!

We walked into McDonald's. I Really wanted to leave because I saw sky and Bea there. I avoided them so I wouldn't have to deal with a break-up while doing a one night stand.
*flashback ends*

It was Monday. Hopefully Sky didn't notice it was me. I forgot Madison starts today at our high school. "Fuck" I said. I got dressed. Black hoodie,Khaki pants,and black vans since it was raining. I really didn't want to lose Skylynn,she is my love of my life I actually see a future with her,I want a family with her.

It was lunch I hadn't seen Skylynn or Madison all day. That's when I heard...
" YOU BITCH,YOU WERE THE GIRL WITH HIM!" Followed by a punch
"I SURE WAS THAT BEAUTIFUL BITCH WITH HIM HE LOVES ME MORE THAN YOUR SKANK ASS!"
"YOU HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND HE WAS PROBBLY DRUNK!"
"NAH SOBER AS FUCK !" Followed by a jump,slap,punch,hair pulling, and "MISS GRIER AND MISS BEER TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE,NOW"
Fuck,now Sky can't do anything and Nash and Cameron are going to beat my ass. I know Jack won't fight because that will take away his scholarship for college.
Now I'm fucked.

~Skylynns POV~
I just got a two-day suspension.
All thanks to MADISON ELLE BEER. I didn't want them to get Nash out of class to take me home. So I called my best guy friend. Matthew Espinosa.

~Matthews POV~

I just walked out of my last class of the day. I've been getting early days off because of all the extra credit I've had.

I was getting a call from my best friend. "AYE WHAT UP GURLLL" "come get me from my school,now." "Okie bye"