*Skys POV*

I wake up to Nash screaming in my ear."WAKE UP SKY,WE'RE GONNA

BE LATE!" You get up telling him to fuck off.All you hear is "someone's on their period..."
"GO AWAY" you yell at Nash as you get ready.You already are mad from last night when Nash snitches that you snuck out all because you took his headphones.
(A:N Nash must be on his man period...)
You put on a white crop-top and purple high-wasted shorts. Nash comes in..."WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?DO YOU WANT TO BE RAPED!" You roll you eyes,"Clothes duh..." You go down stairs where Hayes is.
*Hayes POV*
"YOU TRYING TO RAPED!?" Nash yelling at Sky. I just woke up from them fighting. I went downstairs to eat. "Good Morning Sweetie" "Morning Mom" I grabbed a banana and went to the couch and waited for Nash and Sky.
It was 1:30pm two hours before we had to go to the airport to Magcon. I hear Nash telling Sky to go downstairs to eat. " BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO!" " YOU HAVE TO MOM AND DAD ARE LEAVING TOO!"..... I've never heard Nash and Skylynn get this mad at each other before. "Whatever" Sky says as she comes downstairs.
*Nash POV*
"Why are you so uptight?" Sky asks as we sit in our seats. "I'm just protective." " Mhm sure " Sky says as she falls asleep on the plane.