*Sky POV*

I saw Mahogony get a text...she called someone and said "almost there" I was wondering what was going on but she said we had to help Taylor with finding his swim shorts. "Where do you think he put them?" Referring that he had them this morning😒 "I don't know you know how dumb he is" Mahogony said laughing. Then we turned into the way to the reserved area..."Ummm Mahgony,I don't think we have anything reserved..." "Oh well..you see.. This is ..where..ummm..Taylor is hiding!" "Okay?!" "You have to close your eyes he's naked..." " Umm do I have to help?" Asking disturbed "YES!" "Okay,okay" I closed my eyes she pushed me through some curtains and said open. I looked around and saw we were in a cabana. "Aww Jack this is really sweet of you!" I said as I hugged Jack for making this. "Anything for you,beautiful" " Umm...Will you be my girlfriend..." "I don't know I have to think about it "I told him "I'm sorry"
"It's okay beautiful:3"

We finished are picnic and go with the rest of the MAGCON people.Jack goes with the guys and shakes his head. I went with Mahogony,Aaron,Taylor,and Brent. "So?!" "I have to think about it..." "Ah"

......................
Back at the hotel the guys were watching a movie. Mahogony,Aaron,Brent,and I were eating In and Out. " mmmmmm this is good" "not as good as the view" Brent said looking at me. "Ewwwww" Mahogony said.