My Opinion on Luigi's Mansion 3 Characters

Luigi:
I like him. I like how much more expressive he got as games progressed.

Gooigi:
I like using him, but he's just a gooey Luigi who's about as expressive as Luigi was in Luigi's Mansion 1.

Mario:
I mean, he's the Mushroom Kingdom's hero. Well, when he doesn't need rescuing himself, that is.

Princess Peach:
I used to love her as a kid, but now I kinda... don't.

The Toads:
They're cute, aside from their annoying voices.

Professor E. Gadd:
He looks smart, I'll give him that, but he's a little too demanding sometimes.

Polterpup:
He is good boi.

King Boo:
He's my favorite! He always was and he always will be! Love him so damn much!

Hellen Gravely:
I like her design, just not a fan of her personality.

Polterkitty:
I love her design.

Steward:
He's alright. Although that mask he wears in the beginning makes him look like a creep.

Chambrea:
She's kinda annoying, tbh. Her boss fight isn't hard, it's just tedious.

Kruller:
He's not very good at his job if he can't even beat a pile of goo.

Chef Soulflle:
He looks like if Dr. Eggman decided to give up on taking over the world and become a chef instead.

Amadeus Wolfgeist:
I like him. And all of F4. (Headcanon time) Idk whether or not he's supposed to be the ghost of Mozart, but I like to think he is.

King MacFrights:
There is only one true king in this hotel and that's King Boo!

Dr. Potter:
Idk about him.

Morty:
I like him. He's nice.

Ug:
I'm pretty sure his #1 catchphrase is, "UG SMASH!!!"

Clem:
His design's okay, I like his personality, but I really don't like his boss fight.

Serpci:
I like her design. Cleophanta would've been a better name in my opinion.

The Three Ghost Sisters:
They're cute. I like them.

Captain Fishook:
He's one of the only shark-like characters I like.

Johnny Deepend:
He's a bit cocky for my taste.

DJ Phantasmagloria:
She's a DJ! You gotta like DJs!