Juliet

After wandering around the dull gray halls i finally found my room. I wonder how long im gonna be stuck in here for.. I pushed over the curtain and walked in. The room was extremely dark. I think starting a fire would be helpful.. but wait.. if you have a fire in here the room would just fill with smoke and then i would DIE.

You make everything seem so horrible and dramamtic. One of the werewolves here probably has a fire power which means that the fires in the area dont give off smoke. Or if the wolfs angry it can give off so much that is blinds you. my wolf explained

How do you know all this stuff? i asked curiously

Cause i am a wolf.

good point...

Now shut your eyes for a moment after you do that you will be able to see clearly. at those words a shut my eyes for ten seconds then opened them. I stumbled back cause everything was so clear! I could clearly make out the cracks in the walls and small particles of dust where floating about in front of me.

I scanned the room and saw a small pile of fire wood. Walking over I picked up a few wood pieces and placed them in the fire pit. Crap... how do I light this!? There arent any matched or lighters.. so they have wood but no matches.. really!?

Your so stupid. You really dont know how to light the fire? my wolf laughed at me

There arent any matches!  i complained 

Oh right.. you dont know about the powers yet.. hmm.. my wolf pondered for a moment

The people of the fire are called the potawatomi. So in order to get fire you must first shift-he paused waiting for me to shift, i quickly did so and stood looking down at the fire waiting for the next instruction. Now raise your paw over it and say Potawatomi bring me fire. well more like think it.

I nodded my head slowly and thought Potawatomi bring me fire. A tingling filled my paw after i said those words. A black liquid dripped off my paw and onto the wood. Once it hit the wood it burst into flames. Thank you i thought again and the dripping stopped. I withdrew my paw and looked down at the dancing flames of yellow and red. I continued to watch them for awhile. Sitting on the ground looking down at them. I was pretty close to the fire yet i was burning hot. I just had this warm fuzzy feeling.

Thank you wolf. he barked in response to my thank you. I continued watching the flames until a cough made me freeze. I turned my head to the entrance and there stood my blonde friend Juliet. I jumped over to her and knocked her on the ground licking her face while she giggled and squirmed. I backed off of her and huffed wanting her to cover her eyes. She giggled and did so. I quickly shifted only feeling a slight sting and quickly pulled on boxers and shorts. 

"Ok open your eyes!!" I yelled and she stood up and hugged me.

"I missed you! You just like vanished for awhile and the next thing i know is there are three werewolves staring at my window! and look at your freaking hair!! Its white!!" she groaned.

What? My hairs white!??! I havent gotten to see it in awhile.. White hair!? Are you kidding me!! The alpha better give me some answers!. I ran my fingers through my hair and felt how soft it was.. ok not the time to think aboiut your hair. Oooo i should tell her now...

"The alpha wants you to join the pack.." i said softly. Her blue eyes grew wide and she just stared at me. I waved a hand infront of her face. 

"..juliet?" i asked worried

"He wants me to join the pack..? seriously?" she asked still staring with those wide eyes... it was kinda creepy...

"I've always wanted to be apart of a pack... can i please meet him?" she asked softly

"I'm not aloud to leave this room... Ill ask Jason to take you" i offered

"Sounds good!" she squeaked

How do i mind link to a certain person... i hope he doesnt get mad at me..

Imagine the person. he sounded sleepy.. ill let him rest

An image of Jason appeared in my mind with those stunning eyes.. gosh i love them so much! ok focus Dustin...

Hey jason,..? i asked nervously.. i hope i got the right person..

Hey Dustin whats up? woah!! it worked!!

Can you take Juliet to see the alpha? She wants to know more about joining the pack and stuff...

Sure. I'll be right over. 

Huh that wasnt so hard. I like it! Moments later a tired looking Jason appeared at the door way rubbing his eyes.

"Come on Juliet" he said in a sleep voice.. THAT WAS THE HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD. My shorts suddenly felt tight and my face grew red. I spun around and became very interested in the fire. 

"I'll be back in a bit Dustin!" she squealed and then walked out with Jason

I chucked softly to myself. Shes so adorable. I love her so much!

Can you turn your thoughts off.. I wanna sleep..my wolf groaned

Sorry! I'll head to bed too.

I crawled into the bed and snuggled up in the covers. My eye lids slowly fell over as i drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heres dustin!! I couldnt find a pic of a real person that i liked so i had to settle for this! sorry! -->