III

(Hermione's POV)

It must have been fifteen minutes before I heard someone say my name and I didn't want to look up because I knew who it was but I didn't want to run because I didn't feel like my legs would get me anywhere so I just sat there with my knees to my chest had my head down I could hear the foot steps coming and the stopped in front of me,
"Hermione?"
He said in a weak voice like he is scared.
"Hermione. Please look at me."
I slowly lifted my head up to look at him.
"What do you want? Have you not caused enough pain to me Draco? Have you not told me enough that I shouldn't be here and that I'm a disgrace to the wizarding society?
I don't need you to remind me of what I am and I'm not ashamed of what I am or where I come from because I loved my parent s and they loved me.but I don't need reminding that I'm a 'mudblood' as you would say because it's carved into my arm." I had stood up by this point facing him looking at him waiting for him to say something.
I waited for a couple of minute as he opened his mouth then closed it he didn't it a couple time like he didn't know what so say.
"Say something." I cried I could stand him just looking at me.
" I'm sorry." was all he said. Looking away from me
"Your sorry?No your a Liar that's what you are! you don't care. You probably think I got what I deserved!" I shouted at him stepping forward he flinched at my sudden action.
" Don't tell me that I don't care because I do and do you know how many nights I heard you screaming out in pain and I just stood the and watch and I couldn't move!" I could hear the pain in his voice and deep down I knew he was telling the truth but I just couldn't bring myself to believe him.

"Your a Liar Draco... You don't....you dont care about me." I was in so much pain that my legs could no longer hold me up and I was about to fall but I was stabilized by Draco putting his arms around me holding me up and I sank into him and he lowered us to the floor I was just sat in his arm not caring it was his because he made me feel safe after everything he has done.
HE made me feel safe.

(Dracos POV)

She was In so much pain it hurt to look at her I could see her becoming unsteady on her feet and I grabbed her before she fell and pulled her into me I don't know why I did it but as soon as I did it, it felt right I lowered both of us to the ground and I held her as she cried just slowly rubbing her back which calmed her down.
" Hermione I am many thing but I'm not a liar. I do care about you."
She slowly looked up at me with tears rolling down her face I gently rubbed them away with my thumb and she looked at me.
"Why?" Was all she said but it was the hardest question she had ever asked me.
"Honestly I don't know."
This was our first proper conversation where we was not throwing insults at eachother and it was nice.
We had been sat there for about ten minutes with me just rubbing her back she had her head on my lap I knew she was thinking about something but I didn't want to look in her head as that would ruin the moment so I thought I would take my chances and ask.
" What you thinking about?"
I said quietly but load enough for her to hear me.
She took her head off my lap and looked at me she had a strand of hair covering her face so I moved it to behind her ear and she continued to look at me before saying
"I'm just thinking why I care about you."
"Why do you?" I asked her but it was so hard to answer I didn't expect her to give me one but she did," because you interest me everything about you interest me."

(Hermione's POV)

As I was saying all these things I hadn't notice the gap between us get smaller and smaller.
Our faces were inches away and in a second his soft lips were on mine.
It took me by surprise but I didn't push him away instead I opened my mouth letting his tongue explore.
I moved from where I was sitting to on top of all the while maintaining our kiss.
His hand where on my hips gripping not wanting me to leave him.
While I had my hands on his shoulders.
After what felt like hours we pulled away and I just rest my head on his not wanting to move.
"Shit what's the time!?" I had just remember that we had to see McGonagall after dinner.
Looking down at the time we had five minutes to get there.
"Draco we have to go we are going to be late!" I said getting up and grabbing his had to pull him up.
But I could see by the smirk on his face he was thinking something but I didn't have time to ask.
"Come on Draco!"
"What did you call me?" He said with his smirk growing as I had realised I was calling him by his first name.
"Draco" I said trying to play dumb but he saw right past it.
" I like the way it sounds when you say it." With that he pulled me into his lips and kissed me passionately.
After a few seconds he pulled away and looked at me before dragging me down the stairs as we both ran to get to McGonagall's office on time.
We got there with moments to spare.