Purple Clouds

The sky in the distance was filled with purple clouds and the air tasted like silver, there were only a couple of hours left for the curse to arrive.

"We need to prepare." Mary Margaret was upset.

"How? We'll lose our memories." I responded trying to hide a trembling on my lip.

"She's right, they will invent a new life for each one of us." Regina intervened. "We have to try to detect mistakes in the curse, which won't be easy without memories."

"Do you think we have any chance to break it this time?" I asked Regina.

"If we had a savior..." When she said that, Gold's words came to my mind.

"Maybe one of us is the savior." I babbled.

"In that case, we will get out of this, unless they know who it is." Her words stuck in my head.

Time went by quickly, hours felt like minutes. The curse had arrived and I needed a few minutes alone with Killian.

"Hey." I went out to the balcony, he was there watching the purple clouds getting closer.

"Hey, love." I leaned on the railing next to him and he wrapped my waist with his arm.

"Will we overcome this one?" He asked looking down.

"Of course, don't lose hope." I really felt what I had said but the clouds were a few meters away and tears started falling down my cheeks. I grabbed his face with my hands and looked into his eyes. "Killian... I know you won't remember this in a few seconds but I need to tell you."

"Tell me what?" He gave me a half smile.

"I'm pregnant." I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly as I laid my head on his chest, I closed my eyes and the purple clouds surrounded our bodies  making us sink in the haze of the curse.