Failed Mission

Emma's P.O.V

We didn't want to ignore our dream but time was flying and we had to continue. Everything was going as planned but then we couldn't go forward because we reached the sea.

"What? Where's the path supposed to be?" Regina asked ironically.

"The spell shows us the shortest path and it is crossing the sea." Failed mission.

"We could surround the beach." Killian proposed.

"We don't have enough supplies or time..." Regina was right, we had to go back.

"This would be a great moment to have the Jolly Roger." Killian grinned sarcastically.

"We'll come back with your ship." I announced.

"Aye love, let's stay here for tonight." He said nodding.

Killian's P.O.V

I was about to walk away from the beach when I saw Regina's surprise face, I turned around and found out that the water became solid under Emma's feet.

"What the hell is that?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Emma, how are you doing that?" Regina asked approaching.

"I don't know..." she was as confused as we were. "But maybe I could cross the sea."

"No, you don't know how to control it, it's too dangerous." Regina was right cause after saying that I lost my concentration and the water became liquid again.

"Let's have some rest." Killian smiled and took my hand to walk away from the beach together.

Regina's P.O.V

They were already asleep but I was restless so I decided to walk for a while. I reached the shore and stood there for a while, staring at the moon's reflection. My feet buried in the sand and the sea breeze was caressing my face. I was getting cold but when I turned around willing to leave the beach I heard a very familiar voice calling my name so I looked back at the sea.

"Robin..." There he was, standing in the water a couple of steps from me. "You're not real, it's just a dream."

"I good dream I hope." He said smiling, I missed his smile so much.

"I don't wanna wake up." I tear slipped down my cheek as I stepped forward till my feet touched the water.

"Don't worry about that, I'm here to warn you." His voice was so real that it seemed he was right in front of me. "Dreams are becoming real."

"What?" I asked confused.

"When someone in this realm dreams of someone who is dead, that person comes back to this world." He explained.

"Do you mean...?" I kept walking towards him.

"Regina, i'm here because you dreamt of me." Nothing seemed real but I touched him, I stretched my arm and I touched him, he was really there.

"Robin..." I jumped to hug him. "Is it really you?"

"It's me... I don't even know how this is possible but you brought me back." He whispered in my ear.

"Wait, Emma and I dreamt of the Black Fairy." I pulled away from him.

"She's here too... and she's not the only one." He explained.

"What are they up to?" It seemed like a joke.

"I'm trying to find out, they think I'm on their side." He responded.

"Are you a ghost?" I still wasn't sure if he was really there.

"Something like that." He laughed.

"I've missed you." I kissed him, he was really in front of me and I kissed him.

"I gotta go." He said rubbing my face with his hands.

"No, please." I closed my eyes to feel the touch of his hands, when I opened them he was no longer there.