Shared Dream

Emma's P.O.V

I couldn't stop running, I was tired but I couldn't stop or she would catch me. I had lost Regina and Killian kilometers before entering the dark part of the forest. My limbs were getting numb due to the cold and with every step I felt I was giving up. It was too late when I realized I was running towards a cliff, then I heard Killian calling my name.

"Emma, can you hear me?" He asked.

"Killian..." I replied breathless.

"Emma, wake up."  He said as I jumped into the void.

"Killian!" I screamed startled as I sat up.

"Don't worry, everything's okay, it was just a nightmare." He calmed me while I was still recovering from the shock. "What was it about?"

"The Black Fairy... she was trying to catch me." I explained.

"You are awake now, everything remains the same as when you went to sleep." He answered.

"It wasn't just a nightmare, it felt more real, like an omen." I looked at Regina with concern.

"But she's dead, even if she were in the underground she could never hurt you." She replied as confused as I was.

"Never mind, it was just a nightmare." I said getting up. "We should go." I stood up and put on my cloak.

Before leaving we cast a spell and now it is leading us to the spot where that magic threat is getting stronger every day. It was almost midday and we stopped the riding to eat something.

"Emma, tell me about your dream." Regina said sitting on the trunk beside me.

"I was running from the Black Fairy, there was someone else in the forest... I didn't get to see who it was, then I jumped into the void and Killian woke me up." I told her, a chill ran down my spine.

"How weird." She mumbled.

"What did you dream of?" I asked her.

"I don't remember, why should it be connected?" She asked curiously.

"Just an idea." I replied.

"Why don't you make a dream catcher and use it to see her dream?" Killian joined the conversation.

"That's dark magic." I answered sharply.

"But you have acquired new magic, maybe you can try it." He added.

"He's right, we still don't know the scope of your magic." Regina was right, I was no longer the dark one but I had new magic.

"I'll bring some branches." He said walking away.

It didn't take me much long to make the dream catcher, surprisingly, the spell worked.

Regina's P.O.V

I heard the creak of the branches, then Emma and Killian ran towards me, instinctively I started running too. After some meters I Iost them , then I woke up.

"That's my dream." Emma said dropping the dream catcher. "Regina, did you get to see who was following you?"

I got petrified.

"... the Black Fairy..." I replied.

"Wait, what does that mean?" Killian asked grabbing the dream catcher.

"We had a shared dream." That wasn't a coincidence.