Starting To Disappear

Emma's P.O.V

"Don't tell anyone." I said putting on my jacket as I walked out of the bathroom.

"I won't, but don't feel bad about it, you're pregnant and that's a reason to be happy." She replied following me.

"It's not if you don't know who the father is."

"Find out." She said.

"How?"

"I don't know but you know better than anyone that true love can break the worst curse. Maybe you and that person are meant to break this one. If we cast the spell of those visions perhaps we also cast a true love spell to break the curse." Regina answered.

"I'm tired of being the savior, tired of being responsible for everyone's happy endings."

Mary Margaret's P.O.V

David, Regina and Henry were at Granny's when I had one of those visions. It just took me a few minutes to get there since I ran almost over my possibilities.

"There was a book!" I yelled almost at the same time the bell rang when I opened the door.

"What?" David asked as I sat next to him and in front of Henry and Regina.

"I remember a book." I said trying to slow down my breathing.

"The book..." Henry mumbled.

"Have you had a vision?" Regina's asked Henry.

"Yes, well I wasn't sure if it was a vision since saw it when I was sleeping, I thought it was just a dream." He explained.

"What did you see?" I asked him.

"In that kind of dream I was in a dark room, it was covered in cobwebs and dust, then I found the book. After holding the book I had a bad feeling, as if something bad happened in the book. Unfortunately I woke up before I could open it." He seemed to remember his vision better than the rest of us, with more details.

"So we can also have visions while sleeping." David concluded.

"Not only that, dreams seem to be more accurate than visions." I replied.

"It's not sure, maybe it is just Henry." Regina added.

"So what should we do? Go to sleep and try it?" David asked.

"The longer we are in this curse, the weaker it seems to get." Killian said joining us.

"What do you mean?" Regina asked him.

"We didn't have visions, now we do, all of us. Furthermore, things are starting to disappear." He spat.