A Spell

*Meanwhile in the castle*

Henry's P.O.V

I woke up sweating and breathless, I had never  had such a realistic nightmare. Maybe it was so real because I lived the same in real live. I really felt that Cruella wanted to kill me again.
I was willing to go back to sleep when I heard someone's scream. I ran out of my bedroom, everyone was in the hallway.

"Henry, did you have a nightmare?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yeah, did you?" I asked her.

"Yes, everyone's having nightmares." She replied.

"How weird..." That couldn't be a coincidence.

Emma's P.O.V

Our way back was faster, we had to warn everyone. We arrived at the castle in two days.

"So, you couldn't arrive to the island but the villains are coming back because of our dreams and you know it because Robin is alive." Mary Margaret said summing up what we had told them.

"It's weird, he seemed to be alive because I touched him but when I turned around he disappeared." Regina clarified, she hadn't acted the same since that night.

"Maybe you could make him come again." David proposed.

"And you could ask him if he knows what the villains are up to." Mary Margaret added.

"Don't you think I've already tried?" Regina cut off before leaving.

"She's been dreaming of him since that night, but he has never come back." I had dreamt of Neal those nights but I never got to see him.

That night we gathered, everyone except Regina, she didn't appear. Her absence was a problem because we decided to cast a spell so no one could dream and avoid the appearance of more villains. She wouldn't like it because she couldn't dream of Robin anymore.

It was almost midnight when I knocked on Regina's door, she opened almost instantly.

"How did you know I was awake?" She asked letting me in.

"It's been a tough day." I said taking a seat. "I wanted to warn you of something."

"I know, I will not dream of Robin tonight, nor tomorrow." She said even before I could open my mouth.

"Do you think you can cast a spell on me and suppose I won't notice?" She laughed. "It's okay, It is for the good of everyone."

"I'm tired." I mumbled sitting on her bed next to her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, the last days I had enough time to think and I have come to the conclusion that I'm tired of these adventures. It may sound crazy but sometimes I think... if one of those villains killed me, it would all end." I didn't want to die but every quest was getting harder.

"You're not crazy at all, I know exactly how that feels and I would like to tell you that this shall pass but... it won't." She wasn't joking.

"I should go to sleep, thanks for always listening." I smiled and left.