Helping Uncle Otis

Ryder: Uncle Otis (Mayor Goodway's Uncle) is going hunting today and told me he would like some pups to join him. Who would like to go?

All the pups are thinking. There is a food fair at Mr. Porter's today, so they don't know which one to pick.

Skye: Oh! Me please! *does a backflip

Ryder: Ok...and who else?

Rubble: Well, I can't miss the pizza!

Everyone: *facepaws

Chase's thoughts: I really want to go to the fair, but then Skye might be in danger.

Chase: Um, I'll go with Skye.

Marshall, Rubble, Zuma, Rocky: *snicker 

Chase: What?

Marshall: You just told me this morning that you were so excited about the fair, you dreamt about it.

Chase: Well, ummmmm...

Marshall, Rubble, Zuma, Rocky: *snicker again

....................................................................................................................

Chase, Skye, and Uncle Otis are in the woods.

Chase: So Uncle Otis, what did you say was your trick for hunting again?

Uncle Otis (as shown in the episodes, he has a hearing problem): Whadya say? My lick for bunting?

Chase: *facepaws

Skye: No, he meant your trick for hunting.

Uncle Otis: Ahhhhhh, so we have to leave some pie here and wait for the rabbits and deer to come.

Chase & Skye: Uhhhhhh...

Just at the moment, a brown grizzly bear comes into the scene.

Everyone: Uh oh...

Chase: *jumps in front of Skye  Careful

Skye: ?

To everyone's surprise, the bear just snatched the pie and ran away.

Uncle Otis: Ahhhhh, so see there, that is my trick. 

Uncle Otis: Ok, so there's the end of our trip. I'll say it's success!

Chase (to Skye): Ok, that guy is weird.

Skye (to Chase): You're right *giggles

Chapter 2: 280 words