Rocky's Secret Plan

Marshall, Rocky, Everest, Rubble, & Zuma have pretty much all the evidence for their friends' crushes. They are at Jake's Mountain for privacy. Now here's Rocky's secret plan....

Rocky: Okay guys, listen up.

Marshall: We're listening.

Rocky: So first we have to tell Ryder about the situation and try to get him to help us.

Rubble: But what if Ryder doesn't want to help?

Zuma: He will, because a few days ago I kind of asked him if he thinks Chase has a crush on anyone, and he said he thinks it's Skye. So he will probably help us.

Rubble: Oh good.

Rocky: And if Ryder agrees, he's going to call Chase up to the Lookout tower, where we'll be.

Everest: What about Skye?

Rocky: So Everest that's going to be your job, to take Skye on a girl's day out, away from the Lookout.

Everest: Alright! Ice or snow, I'm ready to go! *puts her paws up and shakes them

Rocky: Anyway, then Chase will be in the Lookout, because he follows Ryder's orders. We're going to try to get Ryder to command him to stay in the Lookout until his we let him go because we have to talk to him about something important. And then...um...Marshall, did you list all the evidence we have?

Marshall: Yep!

Rocky: So we're going to tell him about all the evidence, and then finally ask him if he actually has a crush on Skye. If he denies, we're going to keep pressuring him about the notes.

Marshall: But won't that be a little mean?

Rocky: Well, not really, because we're kind of helping him you know, like helping him get Skye. 

Marshall: Oh okay I know what you mean now.

Rocky: So then when he actually confesses, we'll tell him we won't hurt his feelings and that we're just trying to help him. We'll also say that we think they look cute together. Yeah so what do you think?

Zuma, Rubble, Marshall, Everest: *claps

Zuma: Well, I guess it's not that bad, but it's also not exactly foolproof, you know?

Rocky: Oh.

Rubble: Anyway we'll just have to wait and see!

Everest: What about Skye confessing?

Rocky: That's the second part of my plan!

So, what do you think? Will the plan succeed or fail?

Chapter 5: 387 words