Rocky's Secret Plan (Part 2)

Rocky has already told the other pups what his secret plan is for Chase to confess. What about Skye?

Rubble: So Rocky, how do we get Skye to confess?

Rocky: Everest you're going to have to help a lot.

Everest: Sure! Anything for my best friend!

Rocky: Ok, first we're going to tell Katie about everything and ask for her help. Next, Everest will take Skye to the pet parlor to get pampered. That's also where we'll be hiding. While they are getting pampered, Everest will ask Skye if she likes anyone, which we hope is Chase. Everest will say that it's okay if she tells her because she won't tell anyone. 

Marshall: But won't Everest tell us?

Everest: Yeah, I would have to tell you guys, right?

Rocky: Wait, wait, I'm not done with my plan yet. So if Skye declines, Everest is going to say pretty please and tell Skye that she will be in full support of Skye and whoever the other pup is being together. Skye will probably then tell, and if she doesn't, ummmmm...

Zuma: How about if she still doesn't, Everest will ask about Chase.

Rocky: Good idea! So Everest will ask is it Chase, and if she still doesn't respond, Everest will show her lots of pictures of her and Chase snuggling together. Skye will probably blush, and will have to confess. Then we'll come out of the hiding spot, and tell Skye we're also there.

Rubble: But...she'll be really mad at us...*shudders

Rocky: Yes I know that she'll be mad, so that's why they're at the pet parlor. Katie's massages and fur fluffs can help calm Skye down, and then we'll reassure her that we want them to be together. 

Zuma: I like this plan! It has lots of plan As and Bs and Cs.

Rocky: Yeah, that's because if Skye denies one time, we can keep asking her.

Marshall: I guess...good plan! But when we actually put both of the plans in action, what if they actually like someone else and not each other?

Rocky: I don't think that will happen, because I am 99 percent sure they like each other.

Rubble: Me too.

Zuma: Me too.

Everest: Me too.

Marshall: Me too.

Rocky: Ok can you stop saying me too? It's time to do the plans, starting with Chase's!

Chapter 6: 393 words