II. ❝Forget the formalities!❞

❝Forget the formalities!❞

Rosalyn Adore Rosier Ϟ

𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 tossing and turning, her sleep seemed to be plagued with memories of Evan and nightmares of her mother, she sighed as the chirping of owls awoke her. She wipes the sweat of her forehead, as the feeling of nausea overtakes her, she runs to the bathroom, puking up the little she had for dinner.

"Adore?" Marlene yawns, creeping out of the bed in a large Slytherin t-shirt, her eyes widen as she watches the witch continue to be sick, "are you alright?"

The Gryffindor nods, pointing towards her bed, Marlene takes a closer look at it, a sad smile forming on her face, "I'm sorry Rosie" She whispers, beginning to strip the bed.

"I already knew he was gone, this, this just makes it official I guess" Rosalyn sighs, searching under the cupboard for her box of period supplies.

Rosalyn wipes the sick from her mouth, a sigh escaping her lips as she hoists herself up, she flushes the toilet, "Leave the bed sheets, the house elf's will deal with them, let's just get ready for the first day at school, ay?" She gives Marlene a small smile.

"Best hurry then, have a feeling the boys are gonna be extra grumpy today" Marlene teases, beginning to pull the rollers from her hair.

Rosalyn laughs, beginning to shut the bathroom door, "Oh, and Marly?" She smiles, watching as the witch raises an eyebrow, "Next time maybe tell me your shagging my dear cousin before you start parading around in his clothes, yeah?"

Marlene throws a pillow at the witch, who laughs as she shuts the door, giggles escaping her lips as the eldest Black sister begins to get ready for her day, although could she really be named a Black sister anymore?

It takes a while, but atlas the two Gryffindors were dressed and ready to begin the day, walking down the star linked in arms, Rosalyn grins down at the four boys, and baby Harry.

"Who is the cutest little munchkin I ever did see?" Rosalyn pokes Harry on the nose, as the baby giggles, his hands reaching out for the brunette.

"Awh cheers, Adore, love you too" Sirius teases, as his cousin rolls her eyes, sticking her middle finger up in his direction.

"Have a good nights sleep?" James glances at Rosalyn, as she takes Harry from his arms, placing him against her chest.

"Are we doing the thing we're we both lie that I'm okay and pretend we don't know the truth or?" Rosalyn questions, rubbing Harry's back gently, she rolls her eyes, "I'm kidding, it was rough if I'm honest, Jamesy" She shrugs.

"Your mother, still?" James asks, pushing his son's pram as the students begin to walk towards the grand hall.

"I feel like she wants to connect to me, like I need to go visit her again, James, she seemed so sincere, I know she was lying, clearly but still, maybe they was a reason for it" Rosalyn sighs, stroking the small chocolate curls at the nape of Harry's neck, "It, erm, it didn't help that when I awoke they was blood" She admits.

James comes to a holt, staring down at the girl, "Rosie, I'm so sorry" He whispers, his arms wrapping around the Gryffindor and his son, she sighs, leaning her head against his chest.

"It was wishful thinking, false hope, they was no heartbeat, I just kind of thought maybe he'd make it, maybe he was a fighter like me" Rosalyn explains, letting tears trickle down her cheeks.

"I wish I could do something, Rose" James places his head on top of hers, he presses a kiss to her head, holding her tightly.