II. ❝I'm so glad that you came❞

❝I'm so glad that you came❞

Rosalyn Adore Rosier Ϟ

Three months later.

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗥, watched as the woman slammed the trunk down, a sigh escaping her lips.

The widow looks up at Marlene, her short black hair now falling in a choppy bob just below her chin, "I'm ready, just thought I'd pack for Hogwarts whilst I waited" Rosalyn shrugs.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Marlene questions, sliding on her black ankle boots.

"Of course, I can't wait to meet him" She gives a small smile back, Marlene only nods.

Rosalyn pulls a small leather bag over her shoulder, running a hand through her messy curls and following Marlene out the front door.

The journey to The Potters only lasted a short while but to Rosalyn it felt like eternity, she never returned to Hogwarts after Evan's death to finish the year and she refused to see James.

Evan's funeral was watched by thousands, Gryffindors, Slytherins and all, nobody in Hogwarts could deny that Evan Rosier had died a hero - in the place of James Potter, who donated all he could.

"Remember to breath, Rosie" Marlene whispers, nudging the girl out of her haze, Rosalyn nods, following Marlene out of the car.

Golden gates surround the Potter mansion, which stands at three stories tall, covered in flowers and greenery, "Holy Shit" Marlene mutters.

Rosalyn raises her eyebrows at the blonde, "you think this is impressive? You should see Black manor, this is merely an oversized council house" She jokes, Marlene rolls her eyes in reply, looping her arm through Rosalyn's.

The gates swing open, as the two girls glance at each other, before beginning to walk down the path to the main entrance. Rosalyn's eyes widen as she see's the door open, "Reg!", the widow launches herself into his arms.

Regulus wraps his arms tightly around his cousin, Rosalyn takes a deep breath breathing in his cologne, she tucks her face into his neck.

"Hey, hey, I've got you" Regulus whispers, lifting her head up with his hand, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I've missed you, Reg" Rosalyn whispers, holding onto him tightly.

Sirius chuckles from behind the two, making Rosalyn look up, "youngest is always the favourite" Sirius rolls his eyes, jokingly.

"Siri, sweet, sweet, Sirius" Rosalyn pulls herself from Regulus to Sirius, holding him tightly, her hand holding onto his chocolate curls.

"Are you okay?" Sirius asks, holding his cousin close, as she sniffles in his arms.

"Everything hurts Siri', it hurts so much" She murmurs, pulling herself from his arms.

"It's okay to not be okay, Rosie" Regulus speaks, as the girl shakes her head, taking a deep breath.

"Above anything I'm a Black, we don't cry over shit we do something about" Rosalyn's voice breaks as she speaks, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Well, we've all been blasted of the tapestry, probably not the best time to start following their beliefs" Regulus shrugs, making the trio laugh.