VIII. ❝Swear it❞

❝Swear it❞

Rosalyn Adore Rosier Ϟ

𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗡 Rosalyn's shoulder, as she sits at Dumbledore desk, staring up at the men.

"Miss Black-"

"I know it sounds insane Sir, but my mother showed me the book of the dead, my fathers a clever man as we have all established the last few weeks, please you have to help me find him" Rosalyn pleas, pulling a dark curl behind her ear.

"By the law I have to go to the ministry" Dumbledore begins, as Sirius scoffs, pulling away from Remus.

"Dumbles' you've gotta be kidding! My father is the newly appointed minister of magic, he is one the of The Dark Lord's biggest lap dogs, you think he won't kill us all without a second thought? Rip us limb by limb!" Sirius exclaims, pulling at his dark curls, "Come on we need to do something! I am sick and tired of watching innocent people get murdered because of our families" He rants.

"Mr Black I understa-"

"No! No you don't, Sir! You haven't been trained like we have, to be soliders in the forsaken war that he's creating, I can't speak for the others but I need some light in this darkness" Sirius takes a deep breath, turning back to Dumbledore, "The bad have the deatheaters to look too, but us, who do we have? Because we certainly don't have the ministry or the auroras" He sighs.

"We need to create an Order" Rosalyn whispers, turning to her cousin, "Full of people we trust, a secret of course, but people who can fight against my father and help bring him down!" She exclaims.

"Starting with everyone in this room" Regulus adds, catching Rosalyn's eye, a smile on his face.

"Everyone in this room" She repeats, casting her eyes on the group.

"You truly believe Mr Rosier is alive?" Albus questions, glancing at Rosalyn.

"Yes, Sir"

"I'll do what I can, now, we must return to the hall for dinner - you all mustn't speak of this" He states, beginning to stand.

"Swear it, Sir!"

Dumbledore turns to Rosalyn, as she stands, blood still staining her cheek - James at her side, ready to catch her just in case she isn't strong enough.

He raises an eyebrow, "Swear it?" He questions.

"Unbreakable vow, Sir, you say you'll do everything you can to save Evan, to stop my father, then prove it, I've been dealing with empty words my entire life - enough is enough" Rosalyn stares at him, as Dumbledore's blue eyes twinkle.

"Professor McGonagall" Albus glances at the witch, who nods, coming closer to the pair, Albus offers his hand.

Rosalyn takes Dumbledores hand, pulling it into a tight grip, James watches intensely as Minerva begins to cast the spell, wishing more then anything that he could intervene.

"Will you Albus Percival Wilfred Brian Dumbledore, do anything in your power to save Evan Alexavier Rosier?" She begins, casting a glance at the smirking Black sister.

"I will"

"And, to the best of your ability will you protect the students of Hogwarts, save as many life's as you can by trying to bring Tom Riddle out of power?" Minerva asks, continuing to cast the spell.

"I will"

"Rosalyn Adelina Black Riddle Rosier, will you take your role in this new order as an informative and leader, to let all knowledge that you safely can be known, in an attempt to bring down your father" She turns to the younger witch, who grips Dumbledore's hand tighter.