A game?

Ciels pov
I waited for the representitive of lady ____ to get here.  the woman thinks she can do what ever she wants with my company and get away with it? Ha! Don't make me laugh. She's almost as insufferable as that blasted Prince soma.
Finally, a woman with a dress similar to the one I had to wear when ugh I don't even want to think about it, walked in her long beautiful white hair flowed down gracefully, she had sky blue eyes. She took a seat across from me. " earl phantom hive you wished to see me?" "Yes I have to discuss business with you, but first do you want to play a game?" " oh, of course!" She exclaimed clapping her hands. "Sebastian please get the game board." I looked over at him he had the slightest look of disgust in his eyes. I'll have to ask him about that.
He bowed. " yes, my lord" he was gone and back in a flash. He silently set up the game board. "Are you familiar with the rules lady___" she got a confused look on her face but it only lasted a second so I couldn't be to sure. "Quite lord phantomhive I've played it before but never with such a different board." I nodded "ok then Sebastian fix us some tea." " yes my lord" we made idle chat as we played.
When the game was over I was shocked. She had avoided every trap and misfortune along the way. " it seems as though the game has ended earl phantomhive. I must leave it is quite late." Lady ___ stated as she stood up. " you have quite the talent for dodging misfortune miss___" Sebastian told her as she started walking out. " why of course, I wouldn't have been chosen as her maid if I wasn't"
What?! Rage flew inside of me. How dare she send her maid instead of coming herself! "Well if you excuse me my lady is waiting in the carriage." I stood up fast. I was angrier then I should have been. I ran to the carriage ripping open the door. The view inside made my blood run cold.
There was the true lady ____ but she was off, her hair was jet black darker than even Sebastian's,her skin was pale as if she had been dead for days, but that wasn't it it was when she shifted and turned to look at me her hand covering her face was when my blood went cold. Why?, you might ask? When she opened her fingers to look at my face her eyes. They were the color that I've only seen a few times. They were pink. They were the eyes of a demon.

(Okay so this is my first fanfic do not be afraid to tell me what you think I'm tough skinned but don't worry I'll try to answer your questions inside the story if you hadn't already guessed this is kinda like the first episode with a twist love chu!😘😘)