The Truth

A/N: Hoping that this chapter is better. im so thankful for the views ily all so much. also sorry for not being consistent when posting i forget sometimes lol. 

**********************************************************************************************

Y/n's Pov:

"I feel sore." I said, flopping down onto Marla's bed. It was Monday, and we had been out all day shopping for clothes with her mom. From morning to evening. Nonstop.

"Yeah sorry about that. She takes me shopping A LOT. I hate the clothes there too. So expensive and for what. Im not even gonna wear these clothes. Anyways, do you want to order pizza??"

"I haven't tried it before but sure!"

"Great I'll call!

I haven't checked my phone all day. Hopefully  mom isn't mad-

'Three missed calls-Mom' 

Oh no

                                                                           Mom

Y/n: hey mom, sorry for replying late, I've been out all day but im safe and i dont want you to worry abt me.  just wanted to check in. love you.

                                                                        Oikawa

Oikawa: Hey Y/n, I know that timezones are different but the team misses you and we all hope that you're safe! we lost our game today, i guess we just aren't in it right now. there's another one this weekend. its alright if you cant make it.

Y/n: sorry for responding so late, im great here and i really miss you all too. im sorry abt the game, and hopefully i can make the next one...

I feel so bad for not being there for the team-

"Who're ya texting??" Marla grinned.

"Just my friend from the team."

"Which friend? You should text the guy you told me about in the car. What was his name? E-something?"

"His name is Iwazumi," I laughed, "and I don't know what to say to him."

"Just say hi or something. I don't know. I'm waiting downstairs for the pizza so they dont bang on the door and wake my mom up. I'll be back."

"Alright."

Should I text Iwa?

                                                                 Iwazumi

Y/n: hey 

Iwa: hey. shouldn't you be alseep rn?

Y/n: probably but im not tired. oikawa told me abt the game. i wish i coudlve been there.

Iwa: its okay, another time. 

Y/n: yeah

Iwa: how r things

Y/n: good ig. but my dad works a lot. so its been pretty uneventful

Iwa: sorry abt that. 

Y/n: its fine. i cant wait to see you and the team again!

Iwa: we all miss you

Y/n: i miss you guys 2. also iwa?