The Bus

The Next Morning...

Iwazumi's POV

I woke up feeling really tired from the campfire. I started to yawn before realizing that Y/n and Oikawa stayed the night.

I Immediately sat up on the bed and saw Y/n peacefully sleeping, her back facing my body. Where'd Oikawa go? I started to get up to go look for him when I heard Y/n say something.

"Iwa." My face began to get warm as I turned to face her.

"Hi. Or. Goodmorning I guess-" She started to laugh at me.

"Goodmorning I guess to you too! Where's Oikawa??"

"I dont know I was just about to go look for him."

"I'll come too."

We both got out of the bed and I let her walk down the stairs before me. I couldn't stop staring at her because she still had my clothes on...

We didn't see Oikawa when we walked into the kitchen, but saw a note on the fridge. 

Hey lovebirds! I woke up early to go on a run, but you two were so peaceful sleeping next to each other that I decided not to wake you up. I'll be back eventually. Don't have too much fun without me. Kidding. Kinda.

                                                                                -Toru

What the hell. 

He did that on purpose, he's never had a problem waking me up to run until today. He just wanted me to be alone with Y/n.

"Bullshit." I whispered, causing Y/n to look up at me.

"Iwazumi what is your problem?" She asked me.

"Nothing."

"No, obviously there is a problem. You act like we can't be alone for two seconds or you'll be sick. Am I that much of bother? You didn't want to walk me home that one day and you didn't want to me to come over here. And now you don't it to be just us two right here."

"No you're not a bother. Sorry." 

I'm just not ready to tell her yet-

"No I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone. Let me just go change and I'll wait for Oikawa to take me home or something."

"I can walk you home."

"I'd rather you not. Sorry." She said, and then walked up the stairs.

Why do I always mess these type of things up?

I sat down on my couch and turned on the news when Oikawa walked through the door.

"Hey Iwa-chan! Watcha been up to? Anything happen with Y/n?"

"Yeah she hates me."

"No she doesn't. And if she does its something your doing wrong."

"Then everything."

"Hey Oikawa!!" Y/n changed back into her outfit from last night. 

"Hey Y/n!"

"Could you drive me home? I have to start packing for the training camp anyways."

"Sure!"

Oikawa looked at me to see if I was coming and I nodded my head no.

"I'll see you Sunday Iwa!" Toru said.

"Bye guys." 

I locked the door behind them as they left the house. When I took out my phone, I had missed calls and messages from Luna.