Aftermath

It was Monday morning, and I was back at school. Celeste had come over yesterday in an attempt to make me feel better about the breakup. It didn't really help.

"Y/n? What did you get for number 3?" I jolted out of my thoughts and looked up at the two girls I was working with for my group project.

"I didn't get any answers yet. My bad."

"What is up with you today?" One of the girls asked. "You always participate in class!"

"Plus you look like a dead raccoon-" The second girl laughed.

"Very funny. But no, I'm fine. I'll pay attention, sorry. I guess I'm just sleepy."

"Mhm. Also I saw that video of your boyfriend and Iwazumi fighting at the party."

"I did too! Oh my gosh is that why you look so dead? Did you and Haru break up??"

"WHAT VIDEO?" I yelled a little too loudly, causing glances from the students and a glare from the teacher.

"You know what, I don't even want to know.."

"So did you break up with Haru," the second girl asked. 

"I hope she didn't. He's so hot."

I could feel my cheeks start to get red in anger.

"Maybe she left him for someone on the volleyball team. Like Iwazumi... he's even hotter than Haru."

"I personally think Oikawa is better looking but Iwa's good too."

"Ok can you guys like stop? Please? None of that is any of your business..." I glared at them.

"Whatever. But don't think you can just have any boy you want. Your not all that  good looking. Plus our friend likes Iwazumi, and you shouldn't get in the way of that. It would be rude. Don't you think? She wants to ask him to the dance!"

"I have no interest in doing anything with Iwazumi, thank you very much. Tell your friend to go crazy for me."

The bell started to ring.

Thank God-

I felt eyes stare into me as I walked through the hallway.

Wow there really is a video out huh?

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell out my name and before I could check to see who it was, I felt an arm pull me into an empty classroom.

"Oikawa what are you doing?"

"Oh y/n, you look rough. Oops sorry that sounded rude..."

"I have to get to class Oikawa what is it?"

"Well I was just wondering if you were okay? You probably already know about the video from the party... "

"No, no I didn't know." I replied sarcastically.

"Well anyways, I also wanted to remind you about practice after school today. Will the team see you there? It's okay if not-"

"No I'll be there, don't worry."

"Great!" Oikawa patted me on the head. "I'll see you then. Also come sit with us at lunch! We'd really appreciate it."

"Maybe." I mumbled, leaving Oikawa in the empty classroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I attended chemistry and mathematics before it was lunch time. I walked into the cafeteria and saw Celeste waving at me by the lunch line. I started to walk up to her.