The First Day

You looked at yourself in your bathroom mirror. It was your first day, and a new feeling of nervousness flooded over you. You just wore some mascara and lip gloss, and had your hair in a ponytail, a small bow on top. Your mom was still asleep, and you wanted to get to school early, so you walked outside and rode your bike down the street to the school. Once you arrived, you left your bike on a bike rack and waited outside of the school. Because you were early, the school doors had not yet been open, so you sat on the stairs and took out your phone, scrolling through Instagram. After a few minutes went by, you heard the sound of  laughter come from another building next to the school. It looked like it could be the gym. From that direction, a group of boys came out, talking and smiling at each other. They started to walk towards your direction in their school uniforms, not yet noticing your presence.

"Shit," you whispered under your breath, nervous. The nine boys approached the step where you were sitting and stopped.

"Hey, are you new?" One of the boys asked. You looked up, feeling your face get red as you noticed that they were all staring at you.

"Y-yeah I am."

"What's your name?" Another one asked.

"Y/N", you said. The boys nodded and then introduced themselves as Oikawa, Iwazumi, Yahaba, Yutaro, Takahiro, Matsukawa, Watari, Akira, and Kyotani. You told them it was nice to meet them, and they distanced themselves from you as more students started to pile up in front of the school. 

"Haru!" You exclaimed as your boyfriend walked up the stairs.

You went in for a hug, and he just slightly waved.

"Why're you so loud," he said, noticing that some people had started to stare at you after you shouted his name.

"Oh sorry."

"It's fine." 

The doors finally opened as students started to pile into the school. 

"Ok Y/N," Haru started," I'll see you in lunch and our last two periods. Have a good day." He smiled slightly and disappeared into the big hallway.

Dang I dont know where im going...

You took out your schedule, trying to figure out which way to go. You then felt someone tap your shoulder lightly. You turned around to face them. Behind you was the spiky haired kid from the stairs earlier. His cheecks were slightly pink, and his dark brown eyes glistened.

"Iwazumi, right?" You said with a small smile.

"Yeah. You're Y/N right?" He returned your smile as you nodded your head yes. " Well I was wondering if you needed help finding your classes? I noticed that dude you were with left."

"Yeah he did," you said, contemplating telling Iwazumi that he was your boyfriend. Nah. He didn't ask. I shouldn't blabber. 

Iwazumi took you to your first period class, which so happened to be his too. He sat next to you, and on the other side of him was his friend whom he greeted with a handshake. The teacher had you introduce yourself to the class and then the lesson began. 

               ________________________________________________________

After your first few classes, it was time for lunch. You walked into the busy cafeteria, and felt eyes on you as people realized you were the new girl. Haru soon walked over to you, putting one of his arms around your shoulder as you carried your lunch tray.