6

GUN RANGE - I swear the FBI agents on my laptop are suspicious after my research on this chapter. I'll not be surprised if I see them at my door tomorrow :/

 I'll not be surprised if I see them at my door tomorrow :/

After Mark finished his little spar with Johnny, he called us all down so we could head to the gun range.

"I'm pretty sure most of you know how to handle a gun, except for you Taeil, but that's okay. Pick your preferred gun and I want you to get 10 headshots before you finish. From there we'll go on to melee weapons," Johnny explained.

They all nodded and went to the gun wall to pick out one. Seonim picked out a relatively big sniper, the MAS FR-F2 because she's quite bad at long-range shots and thought she needed to improve a bit. Mark picked out an assault rifle (I think?) called the DAR-791-45. Taeyong went to get a pump-action shotgun, fancy.

Each of them went to a different stand depending on the range so Seonim went onto the mini balcony, designed for rooftop shootings. She put on her earmuffs (? - pls I'm British we don't go shooting) and placed her gun down, making sure it was stable and aimed at her target. Her fingers pressed the trigger and a loud bang filled the room.

The officer groaned as she only hit the cardboard body's chest. Looking around, she saw Johnny helping Taeil improve his aim as she saw him hit the neck of one of the figures. Even he was good even though it was a basic pistol. Her eyes averted to Taeyong's bay and saw gaping holes in all his targets. He went up to Johnny and asked if he could move to a different section so he could carry on. Johnny agreed as he went back to assisting Taeil.

Seonim went back to aiming at her second target when Taeyong decided to scare her.

"BOO!" 

The girl got startled and accidentally moved the gun's position to the metal wall in front of them and screamed, "DUCK DOWN!" and the two of them fell to the floor. The bullet hit the balcony, which cracked the glass and dented the metal.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" Seonim scolded.

"I thought it was funny, I didn't expect you to get all rattled up and completely aim the other way," Taeyong answered.

"Oh my, what are we going to do now?" she said in worry and stood up. The duo looked at each other in a panic as they saw Johnny walking up the stairs to check what the noise was.

"Oh my God, what happened here?" Johnny exclaimed in horror. 

"Well-" both of us started.

"He scared me and it made my gun change directions-" 

"She can't aim properly and I came up to see what happened-"

They both came up with mixed answers that confused Johnny. He sighed and said, "Since it's Seonim's gun, she's got to pay for the damage. I believe her more than you. Taeyong you should really stop lying, I can tell just by looking at your face, it's not healthy," Johnny concluded as he gave the girl some cleaning equipment from the storage room nearby.

While he was gone Seonim said, "Ugh, this is all your fault. If you hadn't scared me this wouldn't have happened. I'm going to get you back one day, just watch," as she glared at him and walked towards Johnny to get a broom. 

Taeyong looked down guilty and mumbled a little 'sorry' and headed back down, positive that she didn't hear his quiet apology.

-

After the little incident that happened, Seonim decided to pay straight up front since the mission will take a long time.

As she gave the cash to Captain Jung, she walked back out of his office and downstairs to where her friends were.
They all had their bags and suitcases packed waiting for her to arrive.

"So let's go over our covers," Taeil said as the group gathered around in the lobby.

"Okay, I'm Katrina - married for 4 years to Alex," Seonim started, gesturing for Taeyong to continue.

"I'm Alex -  married to Katrina for 4 years and brought my brother Aaron to Korea from the US because he wanted to start a new life, in brackets it says he's the reason for the drug purchases that we will encounter further into our mission,"

"I'm Mark - Katrina's younger brother, who came over to Korea for a holiday but got stuck between Taeil's drug issue," Mark continued.

"And I'm the problem - Ready?" Taeil asked.

The girl took a deep breath and replied, "Ready."