30

Seonim's head was aching as she woke up from her sleep. Her vision was blurred, she could only see a couple of things such as the single ceiling light, shining down on her body. Typical right? A little later, she heard the light taps of footsteps slowly approaching her. When she felt the person's presence she threw her head back and tried to knock the person out but instead her head went through the air.

"You look stupid right now, you know that right?" A familiar voice spoke up, removing the cloth that covered her mouth.

"What do you want from me?" Seonim asked angrily, struggling to find a way out of the ropes tying her up.

She saw a blurred figure enter her vision and lowered down to her height, "I want to know who you really are, my darling" Hongjoong said, putting his hand on her thigh.

The detective kicked her feet into Hongjoong's private part and saw him fall on the floor in pain, "You fucking bitch! San come here," he commanded.

"I'll never tell you who I am," Seonim hissed, rubbing her hands against each other to create friction.

Another pair of footsteps came over, "Yes?"

"Take her to the rooftop," the man said in anger.

San nodded and went near Seonim, picking up her chair and walking towards the exit.

"Shouldn't have done that," San muttered.

"What is he going to do with me?" she asked.

"Probably kill you or use you to lure your precious little friends," he explained coldly.

The female didn't respond and just stayed silent until Wooyoung and Yunho, "Continue taking her to the rooftop, she's too heavy," San complained.

The duo sighed and snatched the chair off the red-streaked boy and shared the weight of the Seonim with each other.

"Wooyoung... I don't want to do this anymore," Yunho started.

"Do what?" Wooyoung replied.

"This. Everything that we do, I don't like it. It scares the hell out of me, don't you feel the same too?" the blonde guy explained.

"Yunho, you know you can't get out of this. You took the test and you passed, you also got the mark as well, there's no going back for you. If we get arrested, you would have to come too. It's 8 of us or none," Wooyoung said, completely forgetting they were carrying a girl.

"Um, sentimental moment but you do realise I'm still here," Seonim said.

"Oh shit, don't fucking tell anyone or else we'll bloody kill you," Wooyoung threatened.

"I wasn't planning to,"

Wooyoung scoffed and continued walking with Yunho until they got to the entrance of the rooftop. They opened the heavy steel doors and placed Seonim on the edge of the roof. The detective heard cars below her and she looked around her surroundings. All she could see were colours of gold and black rushing past her vision as she looked below.

She felt nauseous and looked away.

"Taeyong where are you?"

-

Taeyong was watching the ring of fire burn away until there was a beep coming from his radio, "Taeyong, Taeil's been shot," Mark exclaimed while crying.

"What? Hold on, I'm coming," Taeyong said into the device.

He picked up his gun and ran away from his current hiding spot. Every second felt like a minute until he found where Mark and Taeil were. There he was. On the grass, knocked out cold. The back of his blazer was drenched in crimson blood. His back going up and down, he's alive.

"I'm going to call Mr Jung," Mark said, going through all his pockets to find his mobile phone.

Taeyong nodded in agreement as he stayed with Taeil. He took off the boy's blazer and put it away in his bag.

The whole of his back was covered in red, a single hole punctured in his perfect white shirt.

"Mr Jung is sending Doyoung over, he'll be here soon. He's going to be okay..."