19

FORTNITE - Filler chapter I guess. Yeah I know it isn't Fortnite BUT LET IT BE!

Since Mr Jung told the crew that they could be on a break, they all decided to go touring the city, "Got all your things?" Taeyong asked the girl.

"Mhm, what about you?" Seonim replied putting her hands on her backpack straps.

"I'm ready too, let's go to Taeil and Mark's room," he said grabbing her hand.

Seonim was flustered at the sudden action but let it be. Her partner lightly swung their hands back and forth. The duo headed towards the door, taking the keycard out, "Let's go!" Taeyong cheered as he opened the door and made them turn to the left.

He knocked on the door and a happy Mark in a grey hoodie greeted us with a smile, "Taeil is just getting last-minute stuff, come in for now," Mark greeted ushering the two in.

They walked towards the sofas and sat down.  Seonim spoke up, "What exactly are we going to do?" 

The two males fell silent as they thought, "Maybe drive around and take pictures. Go for lunch and take a swim?" the youngest said.

"Seems good to me," Taeyong agreed letting go of his partner's hand to stand up, "I'm going to make coffee, anyone wants a drink?"

"Uh no thanks," Seonim answered and Mark replied at the same time.

Taeyong nodded and headed towards the kettle. He made his drink and sat back down next to Seonim playing a game on his phone.

"You play Fortnite still?" Seonim laughed.

"Yeah and?"

"Ew, what do you see in that game? It's so boring and full of bots with random little kids," she replied.

"You're just jealous because I can actually get a win," Taeyong retorted.

"Actually I did before. Twice!"

"Twice only," he cackled, "Such an amateur,"

Finally, Taeil finished getting ready and came into the seating area, "All ready to go?" Taeil questioned.

"Mhm," Taeyong hummed still focused on his match.

"Don't mind him, he's just trying to be a kid again," Seonim said as Taeyong elbowed her ribcage.

"Where had Mark gone?" Taeil asked changing the subject.

"He's in the bedroom, I'll go get him," Seonim replied.

She stood up and went into the shared bedroom. Mark was laying on the bed watching Sponge Bob, "Being a kid as well are you?" the girl spoke up.

"What do you mean?"

"Taeyong is playing Fortnite on his phone," she briefly responded, "Taeil's finished so let's get going!"

The boy jumped up and fixed his appearance a bit walking along with Seonim.

"Alright, we're all ready to go. Lunch first?" Seonim asked.

Three of them nodded but the one that didn't was still engrossed in his phone.

"HEY TAEYONG WE'RE GOING," Seonim shouted at the boy.

"Wait wait wait, let me finish this match first!" he replied furiously moving his fingers across the screen.

"Just drag him along," Taeil concluded.

Seonim nodded as she hooked her arm with Taeyong's and heaved him up.

"Come on, let's go!" she huffed guiding him towards the door, "Where's your bag?"

"On the side of the sofa," Taeyong muttered.

The annoyed girl sighed as she picked up his bag and helped him put it on his back. She linked her arm back with his again and began to walk out the door.

"The things I do for you, Lee Taeyong,"

"You love me really"