21

DATE

"Yah Taeil!" Taeyong shouted as he approached the guy, "I asked Seonim on a date, go look after Mark, okay?"

Taeil got the message and continued it on to Mark, who understood as well. The two men walked in a different directions towards a wooden bridge while the couple stood there.

"Right where shall we go?" Seonim asked shyly.

"Have you ever been on a date before?" Taeyong asked back.

The girl shook her head and Taeyong replied, "Hmm well then I'm glad I'm your first. We shall go to the skywalk!" 

He plastered an evil look on his face as he dragged his partner with him.

"Bit odd of you to ask me on a date, isn't it?" Seonim began.

"Um no not really," Taeyong replied blankly.

"Never knew you wanted to go out with me," 

"Well wasn't it obvious?" he asked.

"Nope, the only people I know that told me about this were Taeil, Mark and basically the whole precinct know about your behaviour other than me. I guess I was dumb and in denial," she responded walking close to Taeyong.

"Clearly you are, anyway let's not talk about work because this is meant to be a break!" Taeyong said happily.

"Ugh alright then. There's no harm in living a little," Seonim cracked a smile and grabbed his hand swinging it slightly. 

On the other hand, Taeyong was so nervous. The way she just grabbed his hand and it moulded so nicely into his made his heart race.

"You okay? It seems like you're the one that doesn't have any dating experience," Seonim joked.

"Surprisingly that's true. It's my first date too..." Taeyong mumbled in embarrassment.

"Aww, we'll experience this together. Not as work colleagues but friends trying out dating," She offered. (A/N NOT THE FRIEND ZONE)

"Okay," the nervous boy replied turning a right up the stairs, "What if it doesn't work out? What if I'm not good enough for you?" he ranted.

"Shhh, Lee Taeyong! This is our first date and I doubt it'll go bad. Just relax," Seonim comforted.

The couple finally got to the long bridge that extended from mountain to mountain. The floor was crystal clear making it seem like you were walking on nothing. Out of nowhere, there was a short scream and the two cops shot their heads up to see who it was. They sighed in relief as it was just a man getting freaked out by the image effects the company put on the floor.