seven.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

CHAPTER SEVEN !
rl, instagram, twitter.

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

real life.

when arriving at alex's apartment, soleil began to shake a bit out of anxiousness. quickly chuckling it off when she saw him walk towards her car.

she got out of the car, going over to him for a hug. "you're so short, oh lord."

"alright fuck you." he laughed, but hugged back nonetheless.

"my legs feel like jelly."

"well cmon, we can get your stuff later."

alex lead her up to his apartment, it was still kind of late so his mom was asleep in another room. "so," he said in a low tone, "my mom would kill me if she found out i let you sleep on the couch, so i'm going to sleep on the couch, you get the bed."

she chuckled softly, "okay, thanks."

"are you hungry or?"

"eh, kind of. are you?"

"yes, very."

trying to keep her laughing to not be so loud, she covered her mouth. "let's get something then."

"okay, alright!"

so the two walked back down, but instead going to his car. "alex, my ass hurts, my legs hurt, i'm hungry—"

"you sure fucking complain a lot? oh my god."

soleil laughs, they arrived at a ihop which happened to have been the only place open at such a time. they got seated at a booth, the two were pretty half asleep and it radiated by the way they acted.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

instagram.

reneesolera, karljacobs_, badboyhalo_, tommyinnit, tubbolive, and 789,028 others liked this post!

[ tagged : @/reneesolera ]

quackity guys spot the difference (except there is none)

56,931 comments