twenty-three.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE!
rl, twitter.

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

rl/stream.

"hi all!" soleil waved at her camera, she wore a small smile. alex was beside her, he waved as well, with a grin he greets the incoming viewers, "hello!"

after a bit of adjusting the background music and awaiting more viewers, she clapped her hands. "okay so.. today is kind of scary mostly because it's going to be a media share stream! but you all are going to have to try your best to make us laugh."

"yup, if we laugh, we end stream. this is going to be interesting.." alex laughed.

sol chuckled, "the thing is, i tend to laugh whenever i look at him."

"what? im just too good looking or what?"

"no you're funny looking, thats why." she rolled her eyes, clearly joking around with her best friend.

he pressed his lips together, pretending to be bothered by what sol said. "alright that's fucked up."

soleil laughed lightheartedly, which he did as well. "i dont know why i do, honestly.."

"she's so weird, so like..." he fixed his beanie, brushing the small strands of his hair back into his beanie. "we'll just be on our phones in the living room or something, then she'll look over to me, and of course i look at her and ask, what? y'know? but then soleil fucking bursts out laughing for literally no reason!"

she giggled, he was telling the truth, "look, in my defense, you laugh too!"

"your laugh is contagious dude. also most of the time its out of confusion!"

THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS YOUR HONOR

TRUE HER LAUGH IS SO CONTAGIOUS

i need someone to be the big q to my sol or ill cry

sol scoffed, "okay whatever-"

before she could finish her sentence, interrupting her was a video of 'buff quackity' on the screen. her eyes widned, attempting told back her laugh by covering her mouth.

( IYKYK LJNDJKWENXKD )

alex immediately raises his voice a bit, attempting to defend himself. "THAT. IS. NOT. ME. i swear! stop it!"

"wow man, poor dog.." she bit her lip to hold back her laugh, "nice cowboy hat, kind of popped off."

he slaps her over the head, "you suck!"

BUFF QUACKITY BUFF QUACKITY BUFF QUACKITY

AINT NO WAY BYE ASF

im actually crying i cant

"wait how may lives should we get?" soleil asked, glancing at alex. "should we run a poll?"

"yeah sure."

the numbers began to enter, and the final results were:

poll - how many tries do these idiots get?

- one life baby, RIDIN' SOLO.                    20.4%

five.. nights at freddys.                   64.3%